User Tag List

Page 720 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 22062067071071871972072172273077082012201720 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

You should have killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by BRMC117 View Post
    last night at the jail one of the inmates told me he wanted to kill himself. I asked him why he would want to do that to him self. He said the others wanted to kill him and that he would rather do it him self. I moved him to an isolation cell with a camera in it. I watched for 3 hours as he slapped himself and yelled at "the others". I couldn't take it anymore and I walked into the cell, He ran to the corner and put his hands in front of his face and said "are you going to hurt me?" I told him that I just wanted to talk, but he still wouldn't look at me, he would say "please just make it quick" I kneeled down and told him I swore an oath when I became a Deputy Jailer, and that not only do I protect the outside world from inmates, but I protect the inmates as well. He still didn't trust me, and he stilled feared for his life. I then asked him "Do you know what I do when I am not at the jail?" He responded with a tear filled no. I told him that I was a firefighter and I help and protect people at that job too. He lowered his hands and said "really?" I went on telling him about how all my life I have felt the need to help others and there was no way I was going to hurt him, or let anyone else harm him. He started to cry and he then hugged me. That was a very interesting day at the Jail.
    I like to think that at an earlier time in my life I would have behaved the same way. I hope that your kindness is rewarded somehow.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Epic Fail. My intuition was proven correct... his heart belongs to someone else.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I don't know anymore...

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

I should probably buy some candy.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I'm tired of this shit. I'm fatigued, my will is diminishing, and my strength is depleting. For all that I've sacrificed, can I even say it was worth it?! Fuck it...

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I wish I didn't have to be here today. I work with a bunch of whack jobs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

So like i turned up to thursday nights drinks and I drink water. it was full house, 11 men, its starting to get crowded. ha and the bar was empty except us. the economy is strange. ordered pizza that made me unwell. i discovered that i could exercise in the city park with free gym equipment like the rowing boat and ab press etc. i talked to everyone there, while a few were getting married. the disproportionate amount of bachelors was annoying so i left early because i had nothing to talk about. my left side of my back was acting up again more so due to the whether and i couldn't properly jog because of it and that was bah.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

When my cat decides to stretch in mid-meow, his meow changes pitch. It leads me to believe that I could play him like an accordian.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Today I heard a commercial on the radio. At first I thought it was about me, so I was happy. "Finally some attention", I thought. Then it turned out the commercial wasn't talking about me, it was talking about breast cancer. Later today I read a magazine. There was an ad in it that said "Love and Friendship are immune to Breast Cancer". How funny. I'm immune to love and friendship. Never knew I was a disease.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.