User Tag List

Page 710 of 6917 FirstFirst ... 21061066070070870971071171272076081012101710 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 69168

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #7091
    Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    11,562

    Default

    Tolerance must be a tough enemy tawanda....
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

    8w9 sx/so

  2. #7092
    Listening Array Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,150

    Default

    Only slept 6 hours in the past 54 hours.

  3. #7093
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,781

    Default

    95% of the people I had daily dealing with fit into the category of unreliable bastards, while the remaining 5% are the useless bastards.

  4. #7094
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,807

    Default

    Smells.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

  5. #7095
    bad woman Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,761

    Default

    that was a delicious steak
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #7096
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,807

    Default

    No Pie?
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

  7. #7097
    bad woman Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,761

    Default

    no... unfortunatly no pie
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #7098
    likes this Array gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,561

    Default

    I LOVE PIE.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  9. #7099
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii
    Posts
    849

    Default

    I have hipster bloodlust.

  10. #7100
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,742

    Default

    I just made a ton of refried beans from scratch and I'm having trouble keeping myself from eating the entire batch. There is nothing better than this, I swear.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 09:42 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •