User Tag List

Page 6649 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 5649614965496599663966476648664966506651665966996749 ... LastLast
Results 66,481 to 66,490 of 67834

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    eSTP

With all this racism and bias it reminded me of my first house. I closed on my first house a week after i turned 21 to give frame of reference time wise. I took lots of pictures so i knew where all plumbing, studs, electrical, etc. was. I walked in one day with my ex and her dad and written in big letters on the concrete was "suck white dick". All i could figure is inferiority in the fact he was building a house for a 21 year old who looked mexican. We brought it up and it was quickly cleaned, just left it at that as everyone i actually dealt with was as nice as could be.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    With all this racism and bias it reminded me of my first house. I closed on my first house a week after i turned 21 to give frame of reference time wise. I took lots of pictures so i knew where all plumbing, studs, electrical, etc. was. I walked in one day with my ex and her dad and written in big letters on the concrete was "suck white dick". All i could figure is inferiority in the fact he was building a house for a 21 year old who looked mexican. We brought it up and it was quickly cleaned, just left it at that as everyone i actually dealt with was as nice as could be.
    If sucking white dick was how people got houses do you know how many more homeowners under 30 there would be and how many more dicks sucked?
    Likes Poki, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    If sucking white dick was how people got houses do you know how many more homeowners under 30 there would be and how many more dicks sucked?
    Being bi-sexual would become the latest fad in investing.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes prplchknz, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

instead of getting up to microwave a cookie i decided to wrap it in a stray paper towel and sit my laptop on top of it for a few minutes. i don't know if a single event has ever captured the essence of my nature so clearly as this moment.
    Likes EJCC, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Even in palmistry I'm intuitive.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

It's a good album, but Dive is still my favorite.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

First apple computer sold for $666.66. Illuminati confirmed.

Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes Floki liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The university I graduated from is 630 years old and has produced 56 Nobel laureates, the curriculum of its med school is identical to that of Harvard but it is tuition free and not really considered Ivy League (no such concept in this country) but generally called "one of the good ones". Normal people study here.

#perksoflivingineurope
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    The university I graduated from is 630 years old and has produced 56 Nobel laureates, the curriculum of its med school is identical to that of Harvard but it is tuition free and not really considered Ivy League (no such concept in this country) but generally called "one of the good ones". Normal people study here.

#perksoflivingineurope
    Watch out for all that nasty sexual harassment going around. I've heard its the hot new thing over there.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Proceedings in a lawsuit filed in New York, accusing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl over 20 years ago at several Upper East Side parties hosted by convicted sex offender and notorious billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein, have been scheduled but will not take place until after the November 8 election date.

I can only imagine what would happen if Hillary talked of grabbing men by their dicks or was accused of rape.
    Likes EJCC, Yamato Nadeshiko, Floki, Hard, Lark liked this post