User Tag List

Page 6647 of 7094 FirstFirst ... 5647614765476597663766456646664766486649665766976747 ... LastLast
Results 66,461 to 66,470 of 70933

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #66461
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,910

    Default

    to make the snobbiest comment of the thread here...

    my secret ingredient in homemade chicken noodle soup is saffron... and you can totally taste the difference

    (ok... and a bit of chili oil as well!)
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Eskimo2 liked this post

  2. #66462
    || Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,140

    Default

    FUUUUŪUUUUUUUUUÜUUÛ!!

    Sweatshirt won't come until my evening class is finished because mail is late today.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  3. #66463
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post
    to make the snobbiest comment of the thread here...

    my secret ingredient in homemade chicken noodle soup is saffron... and you can totally taste the difference

    (ok... and a bit of chili oil as well!)
    Real saffron is much harder to get than people realise.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post
    to make the snobbiest comment of the thread here...

    my secret ingredient in homemade chicken noodle soup is saffron... and you can totally taste the difference

    (ok... and a bit of chili oil as well!)
    Real saffron is much harder to get than people realise.

  4. #66464
    || Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Real saffron is much harder to get than people realise.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Real saffron is much harder to get than people realise.
    And also a hell of a lot more expensive. Unless miss fortune... has quite amassed a fortune. •ba dum tst•
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  5. #66465
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Real saffron is much harder to get than people realise.
    indeed... because it's super hard to make!

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    And also a hell of a lot more expensive. Unless miss fortune... has quite amassed a fortune. •ba dum tst•
    I spent my holiday bonus on stocking up my spice cabinet last year
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #66466
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
    I'm tired of talking. I'm tired of people talking. Let's all stop taking. My hands are dry.
    *pours water on your hands* not anymore

    *runs away cackling*

  7. #66467
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post
    to make the snobbiest comment of the thread here...

    my secret ingredient in homemade chicken noodle soup is saffron... and you can totally taste the difference

    (ok... and a bit of chili oil as well!)
    i need to visit you at some point. this has nothing to do with chicken soup well yes it does.

  8. #66468
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i need to visit you at some point. this has nothing to do with chicken soup well yes it does.
    you're always invited, chickenz
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Hard liked this post

  9. #66469
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post
    you're always invited, chickenz
    I know but is my kitty? also i have class mon-fri at 8am next break is thanksgiving and i'm going to my mom's.

  10. #66470
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I know but is my kitty? also i have class mon-fri at 8am next break is thanksgiving and i'm going to my mom's.
    someday we'll find a time that works!
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 698
    Last Post: 02-24-2017, 11:42 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •