User Tag List

Page 6639 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 5639613965396589662966376638663966406641664966896739 ... LastLast
Results 66,381 to 66,390 of 67671

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo2 View Post
    Long live Cornel!

I keep meaning to go and buy something to plant that is actually going to live-unlike an apple tree... I feel like I bought like magic beanstalk seeds that actually didnt grow into a magic beanstalk...wadda dope. But yeah, meaning to buy something that might actually live to plant so I can watch it grow but havent gotten around to it and itll be winter anyways soon so...

But congrats on the new flower! Is Cornell [/i]pretty[/i]?!
    Yes Cornel is pretty. Has white-fiolet petals and orchids can live long... so there is a hope. I mean I can't kill flower which I gave name to, right?

Maybe tree or shrub would be a good idea then. But I think it will easier to buy a small one in garden shop after winter and ask there how to take care of them.

Edit: I love beanstalk idea.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    ...is hella cute.
    Bay area NoCal?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Yes Cornel is pretty. Has white-fiolet petals and orchids can live long... so there is a hope. I mean I can't kill flower which I gave name to, right?

Maybe tree or shrub would be a good idea then. But I think it will easier to buy a small one in garden shop after winter and ask there how to take care of them.

Edit: I love beanstalk idea.
    Exactly! I mean, and with a name like Cornel he is just BOUND to make it- hes just too cool not to.

And yeah- oh if I had a magical beanstalk that would be the best thing ever- though I feel like I would need to brush up on my climbing skills because... I mean, dude... I dont know how Jack did it- like a beanstalk to the clouds... he must have had some serious upper body strength.

And I mean, yeah- Im thinking about buying an artificial light- but I dont want to spend a lot of money because... well, I dont have a whole bunch to spend- but I feel that maybe with an artificial light I could plant something and keep it... living.
    Likes Kas liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

@Kas @Eskimo2 I keep thinking you're talking about Cornell Stokes from "Luke Cage"... who is also quite lovely.

(yes I know this isn't a shot from "Luke Cage" but all the sexier photos are from "House of Cards")
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Kas, Eskimo2 liked this post

Exactly! I mean, and with a name like Cornel he is just BOUND to make it- hes just too cool not to.
    Yes, exactly!

And yeah- oh if I had a magical beanstalk that would be the best thing ever- though I feel like I would need to brush up on my climbing skills because... I mean, dude... I dont know how Jack did it- like a beanstalk to the clouds... he must have had some serious upper body strength.

And I mean, yeah- Im thinking about buying an artificial light- but I dont want to spend a lot of money because... well, I dont have a whole bunch to spend- but I feel that maybe with an artificial light I could plant something and keep it... living.

Also he must have been very brave. I like heights, but at the level of clouds standing on beanstalk- no thank you...

Do they make small artificial lights for plants like to the house or garage? I haven't even heard about this.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    @Kas @Eskimo2 I keep thinking you're talking about Cornell Stokes from "Luke Cage"... who is also quite lovely.

(yes I know this isn't a shot from "Luke Cage" but all the sexier photos are from "House of Cards")
    Good name, huh?
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes EJCC, Eskimo2 liked this post

MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

I keep thinking of the university for whatever reason and then also for some reason dead poets society- for whatever reason thats now associated with the name cornell for me. But I like yours better I think... ive never seen either of the things you mentioned before... ut I recognize him from SOMETHING and he was good in it. So hes worthy I think of being associated with Cornel the plant.
    Likes Kas, EJCC liked this post

I keep thinking of the university for whatever reason and then also for some reason dead poets society- for whatever reason thats now associated with the name cornell for me. But I like yours better I think... ive never seen either of the things you mentioned before... ut I recognize him from SOMETHING and he was good in it. So hes worthy I think of being associated with Cornel the plant.
    That's a good sign for Cornel. This movie is great<3

Likes EJCC, Eskimo2 liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Bay area NoCal?
    North Eastern chick. Living abroad right now, tho.

#yaaaaassss

MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    That's a good sign for Cornel. This movie is great<3
    Yes, I saw it for the first time only a short while ago and it made me tear up with the Neal part and then I full blown started crying when the guy ran out into the snow and ah. I have a thing against Robin Williams but THIS movie and Good Will Hunting--- Ill give to him. And I will let be associated in my head with your plant.

Oh and I mean, I THINK they have artificial lights... like... I mean, my dad grows stuff... but Ive never really much paid attention to it... im not sure if he also does in the winter or not... but sometimes he does this thing in the basement where he like kind of makes a greenhouse or something out of plastic wrap- I THINK thats what he does... cuz I mean, like half the year is winter here... and so I mean, I think he does it to like trap the light and heat... maybe thats wrong but I dunno. I would SUSPECT that somehow like the 'plant business' has made some fancy stuff to like... make the most out of their sales or whatever. I dunno though for absolutely sure.
    Likes Kas liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    North Eastern chick. Living abroad right now, tho.
    Gotcha. Rubs beard *makes squiggly mental note* Here's why I asked. Hella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How words, specifically those from California come to predominate within the U.S. then spread overseas is interesting to me at times. Thanks for indulging my curiosity.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes theforsaken liked this post