User Tag List

Page 6625 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 5625612565256575661566236624662566266627663566756725 ... LastLast
Results 66,241 to 66,250 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I watched sinister and I think that it goes to show that the west can do horror films if it wants to, horror or good ghost stories, its been a while.

Sometimes when I sneeze real hard I get a terrible pain in my left ear and feel like my head has cleared at the same time, sometimes I'll sneeze and blow my nose at the same time, that really clears my head, I get this pain in my inner ear but then I feel strangely relaxed and chilled out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Ugh, my life is so dull

They say you meet the right person when you're in the middle and busy with your passion. But what passion do I have? :/

Sometimes I feel like a waste of space
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    845 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Ugh, my life is so dull

They say you meet the right person when you're in the middle and busy with your passion. But what passion do I have? :/

Sometimes I feel like a waste of space
    I've heard another variation: That people who are miserable will derive more misery from a relationship, and those who are happy will become happier in a relationship. Only you can control your happiness.
    Dum Spiro, Spero

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Abendrot View Post
    I've heard another variation: That people who are miserable will derive more misery from a relationship, and those who are happy will become happier in a relationship. Only you can control your happiness.
    Oh I believe it. But sometimes it's easier said than done honestly. As soon as I get entranced by someone I just hope that it is my time. I have done things to make myself happy and change my perspective. But again where is the thing doing something I love and giving myself good self esteem?
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes CitizenErased liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I just thought of a really dirty joke based on what I said.

Stop Forever. ... stop. It may be even too much for MRTT.

damn it forever stop making yourself be consumed by your feelings, you're being catatonic. Bad 4. Bad 4. Oh man existential dread... no ...

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This semester's mental status: SHRUGGING LIFE OFF.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Here's to a week of being nocturnal .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I literally feel like I've been going through all the same steps of grieving over a close death, but my dad is still physically with us and has been making vast improvements over the past five days. What the heck emotions?! I feel like I know you like a lover but then you turn on me leaving me in utter confusion.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes theforsaken liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Something fucked up happened at a Berlin refugee home. The police shot a man.

A and B were both young men in their late twenties. There were witnesses saying that A had sexually abused the 8 year old daughter of B (they were all living in huge emergency/makeshift home for 300 people that was originally an airdome, living conditions in those homes are often pretty bad and there are many reports of both people getting cottage fever and of sexual harassment and abuse of women and children). The police had been called in to arrest A and just as they were about to put him in the car and drive away, B grabs a knife, shouts "You are not going to survive this!" and jumps at A. Several police officers shoot at B who dies from his wounds in the hospital a few hours later. B leaves behind a wife and three little children.

One of the reasons this is making headlines is that German police are trained to deescalate, use minimal force and shoot only as a last resort (and at the legs if possible) and it doesn't happen too often.

We are a country of 80 million and guess how many people were shot by the police last year? 10. The year before that? 7!

2010: 8
    2011: 6
    2012: 8
    2013: 8
    2014: 7
    2015: 10

A little over 500 people have been shot by the police since 1952.

Some are critizicing the police for shooting the man. But the German police often doesn't carry tasers and they say there was no other way to stop the guy.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari