User Tag List

Page 6601 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 5601610165016551659165996600660166026603661166516701 ... LastLast
Results 66,001 to 66,010 of 67681

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I just used chopsticks to dunk an ice cube into my coffee so that I get the slight flavor of coffee, but without the heat. Why not just wait for it to cool down with ice cubes in the coffee? Psh, I don't want diluted coffee!
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Sometimes I get so damned sick of myself.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    Yup. Yucky cider. Originally, when I wrote this, I didn't even made the connection that cider is made from apples. Then it all dawned of me after 5 seconds of stupidity.

I like tangerine juice with ginger, or passion fruit frappés
    Hmmm I love melon juice, which is strange given that I don't like eating melons but I really like drinking their juice! I also like Juava juice, but again I don't like eating juavas, apricot juice, peaches, I also like lychee juice with basil seeds yumm..
    I sometimes make fruits shakes at home ^_^
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes CitizenErased liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Hmmm I love melon juice, which is strange given that I don't like eating melons but I really like drinking their juice! I also like Juava juice, but again I don't like eating juavas, apricot juice, peaches, I also like lychee juice with basil seeds yumm..
    I sometimes make fruits shakes at home ^_^
    My whole fridge is like 60% fruits, 40% vegetables. I can't live without fruits!! I know what you mean. I like mango juice mixed with orange juice, but I hate eating mango. I think my favourite fruits are watermelons, cherries, tangerines, nectarines and persimmons (I draw a hole on the top and eat them with a spoon without having to cut them --practical stuff, haha). I like all kind of berries too, but in my hometown I had a little plantation of them, so at some point got tired of them. Actually, I think it's easier to name the fruits I don't like, haha (melon, kiwi, mango, papaya... and I'm not very fond of kumquats either... oh, and I only like blueberries mixed in my salad, otherwise, they are not very entertaining fruits).
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post

My nightmare for tonight I do believe...

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Nope nope nope
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Likes Hard, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    My whole fridge is like 60% fruits, 40% vegetables. I can't live without fruits!! I know what you mean. I like mango juice mixed with orange juice, but I hate eating mango. I think my favourite fruits are watermelons, cherries, tangerines, nectarines and persimmons (I draw a hole on the top and eat them with a spoon without having to cut them --practical stuff, haha). I like all kind of berries too, but in my hometown I had a little plantation of them, so at some point got tired of them. Actually, I think it's easier to name the fruits I don't like, haha (melon, kiwi, mango, papaya... and I'm not very fond of kumquats either... oh, and I only like blueberries mixed in my salad, otherwise, they are not very entertaining fruits).
    The problem with my place is there is no organic or good tasting fruits and vegetables, organics have crazy high prices, the fruits have no taste or liquid in them, unlike those in my home country, when I travel to other countries, I eat salads and fruits like crazy I really miss their taste.
    You have a fridge of my dreams
    My fridge contains bananas, melons (my son and husband love them), apples, cucumbers, coconuts (coconuts are my chocolates ), occasionally strawberries and cherries..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Ugh, I can't tell with this girl. I found her to be xxxx. Now I think IxxJ, she wants to be extra cautious about her work but she finishes within a much faster time. I haven't had much conversation with her to determine S or N or even F or T. She does like she has a "T like smile" but yet the way she talks to her friends could sound like she is an F. She could be a mild extrovert too since her photos are in groups or at least with one other person.
    I mean the way she dresses she could be a J. But women tend to always dress neater than men in general.

She wants to get into Berkeley and work with microbial biology. She wears a decent amount of make up and can look really pretty at times. Tends to dislike rudeness or forgetfulness which could imply FJ or TJ. Generally people can talk to her.

Likes to sit alone in class but be highly visible. Possible narcissistic tendencies for other reasons probably too personal to mention but could just be minor or coincidental. Relates to Se/Ni cognitive functions then.

Very skinny. Wears basic but nice clothing. Could be SP or NJ. Possibly NFJ.
    Then INFJ could be very much possible.

She likes to be close to me and follow me if she can while we're in class. I have asked her to hang out this Sunday and hopefully it works out good. Likes to polite to others but yet have a "proper" image so could be ISFJ too. She doesn't give an "analytical vibe" so could be ISFJ or ESFJ. But yet not knowing her well could still leave the NFJ vibe still there. She seems very comfortable with her outer environment. Maybe ENFJ?

why can I not find out?
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Likes Hard, Yamato Nadeshiko, Floki liked this post