User Tag List

Page 6581 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 5581608164816531657165796580658165826583659166316681 ... LastLast
Results 65,801 to 65,810 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Why's that? Are you feeling wounded Keirva?

Or is this rather a hidden compliment towards me, that I can always just find someone else?

Do you think she sees something in me?
    Nah, I just think that the girl would have saved herself a lot of time and energy if you were more direct about your intentions/preferences/stance towards her.

I can't speak for the girl. But I do see something that can be done on your part.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Nah, I just think that the girl would have saved herself a lot of time and energy if you were more direct about your intentions/preferences/stance towards her.

I can't speak for the girl. But I do see something that can be done on your part.
    The thing is I don't know, there's not a distinctive beauty about her. She's smart and hard working though, that's nice. I think I just got to get to know her and see if feelings arise then. I'm only wanting to respond because she's so determined. Most women give up when I don't respond to their first couple of signs. I guess I'm afraid of change. I haven't had a gf in 4 years.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The thing is I don't know, there's not a beauty about her. She's smart and hard working though, that's nice. I think I just got to get to know her and see if feelings arise then. I'm only wanting to respond because she's so determined. Most women give up when I don't respond to their first couple of signs. I guess I'm afraid of change. I haven't had a gf in 4 years.
    Of course you know. You just aren't that interested in her; because if you were, you would have responded. Now you're only responding because you feel obliged to acknowledge her energies, not your actual interest. Had you responded earlier, this girl wouldn't be in the dark about your interest, and at the very least, you killed her hopes before she could get strung along.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Of course you know. You just aren't that interested in her; because if you were, you would have responded. Now you're only responding because you feel obliged to acknowledge her energies, not your actual interest. Had you responded earlier, this girl wouldn't be in the dark about your interest, and at the very least, you killed her hopes before she could get strung along.
    It's weird to respond to a girl who gives you "signs" that are not direct (i.e. talking) that you're not interested in her? She could always twist it to say, um I wasn't interested at all and actually make our terms worse. I've been terribly direct with some women before and they act real passive aggressive afterwards and to talk to them about it gets incredibly difficult. I sometimes like to diffuse it by allowing them to give up because at least it's because I'm dumb or weak to them in appearance.

She may be mature about it and just talk to me normally afterwards, but her only being 18... not a lot of experience as far as I can infer. It might be wrong, but there's not much evidence to be in the right?

It's basically a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation huh?
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's weird to respond to a girl who gives you "signs" that are not direct (i.e. talking) that you're not interested in her? She could always twist it to say, um I wasn't interested at all and actually make our terms worse. I've been terribly direct with some women before and they act real passive aggressive afterwards and to talk to them about it gets incredibly difficult. I sometimes like to diffuse it by allowing them to give up because at least it's because I'm dumb or weak to them in appearance.

She may be mature about it and just talk to me normally afterwards, but her only being 18... not a lot of experience as far as I can infer. It might be wrong, but there's not much evidence to be in the right?

It's basically a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation huh?
    There's always a motive when someone talks to you. You either suss it out quickly, or you don't.

In due time, she will learn her lesson.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

There's always a motive when someone talks to you. You either suss it out quickly, or you don't.

In due time, she will learn her lesson.
    She would, but not so conducive when you see her almost every day of the week.
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

She would, but not so conducive when you see her almost every day of the week.
    The awkward phase is a phase.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The awkward phase is a phase.
    Or I could just get to know her and see if something actually comes of it and maybe she'll feel that her efforts were not in vain but didn't work out after all if it were to happen anyway. Yeah what either of us did weren't perfect in execution but that's life.
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Or I could just get to know her and see if something actually comes of it and maybe she'll feel that her efforts were not in vain but didn't work out after all if it were to happen anyway. Yeah what either of us did weren't perfect in execution but that's life.
    Then make the most of it.

99.9% of the time, cctv footage is boring af. but when it gets interesting, it gets really interesting...

All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith