User Tag List

Page 6579 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 5579607964796529656965776578657965806581658966296679 ... LastLast
Results 65,781 to 65,790 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Sort of thing happens a lot online, I dont think this place is any different to any other, in fact I find that its less so most of the time.

Then again I dont bother to join threads which I think will just make me angry these days.
    i find this site to actually be in the middle.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

new tattoo!!

I dislike the rise of the expression to have "caught feelings" with someone. Emotions aren't a disease, even if they feel like it sometimes. Trivializing language has a trivializing effect on the value/necessity/inherence of something.

I used to think my ex's ISFP mother was oversensitive for disliking that young people referred to their genitals as "their junk." I get it now.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."
    Likes Poki liked this post

Further to the right than the National Review. "Townhall is a hotbed for wingnut paranoia." I see that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

My hubby told me I should consider going back to school so that I can become a cosmetologist/beautician.
    I think I might.

#yaaaaassss
    Likes geedoenfj, Floki liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

do you think that dogs and cats think their owners clothes are part of their bodies and are really confused as to how we can just change our "fur" and why we do it so often?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    EII None

As much as I love Personality Cafe, I've begun to be a bit suspicious of it. A member from there got banned and no one knows why because the moderators didn't say anything about it; he's had good conduct, although I think he may not be joking when he said he was going to get himself banned or something, or maybe this was done against his will, I don't know. I just don't want other new members on that forum to be subject to the same crap as he was.

I enjoy that place because it's one of the most active places I've been to online outside a social network for general discussions. I'm not as big of a fan of social networks due to their stricter terms, social networks being typically populated by individuals with mainstream taste in stuff and social networks being designed to not easily facilitate long text-based content like this either from character limits or by user perception itself. I feel like Typology Central is more focused on talking about typology, but I feel like it's slightly less active than PerC. I only signed up for this website because a PerC member also has an account here, and in case PerC started to get a bit dull; I find it difficult to post about myself when people can't easily ascertain my context; I feel like that people will have to visit PerC to understand what I'm going on about since I've established myself there.

MBTI
    :}

It needs to get cooler. I cannot stand this heat Im melting its horrible, wah.

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The Paper Mate Persian fluffball is really really cute.

If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    eSTP

i sometimes wonder. my aunt researched our geneology and said we are part of of hawaiian royalty. my last name means chief of the soldiers. and everyone pins me as a leader...demi-god which is embarassing and i struggle with being raised up that high. but i wonder where exactly am i suppose to be in life.