User Tag List

Page 6577 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 5577607764776527656765756576657765786579658766276677 ... LastLast
Results 65,761 to 65,770 of 67733

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #65761
    시간을 멈출래 영원히 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I don't know you well, so this is a stock answer: because you enable them.

    In general, people who have their shit together attract people who aren't good at keeping their shit together. The people who have their shit together cannot stand having shit in their lives, so they tend to clean up both their own shit and the shit of people around them, without regard to whose shit it is. If most people of a group have this attitude, it actually works well: people proactively taking care of shit as needed. If it's just one person with this attitude, everyone else around that person will take advantage of it.
    You know, the worst part is I know this; I was in a relationship for 4 years where the needy person pretty much leeched off me.

    Help is only so helpful until it's an expectation.

  2. #65762
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,686

    Default

    apparently according to facebook getting a cat and posting nothing but pictures of her must mean you just got divorced, and this is their way of saying stop posting kitty pics damn you

    catpics=divorced.jpg


    but i will not stop!!!! even if i was a divorcee
    by @magpie

  3. #65763
    santa's elf Array theforsaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Last movie I just watched tonight:


    my face after the ending:

    #yaaaaassss
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  4. #65764
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    apparently according to facebook getting a cat and posting nothing but pictures of her must mean you just got divorced, and this is their way of saying stop posting kitty pics damn you

    catpics=divorced.jpg


    but i will not stop!!!! even if i was a divorcee
    http://i.imgur.com/fhzR8vV.gifv
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  5. #65765

    Default

    Thread Tag notifications are a let down.
    Likes magpie, chickpea, Kierva liked this post

  6. #65766
    Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I don't know you well, so this is a stock answer: because you enable them.

    In general, people who have their shit together attract people who aren't good at keeping their shit together. The people who have their shit together cannot stand having shit in their lives, so they tend to clean up both their own shit and the shit of people around them, without regard to whose shit it is. If most people of a group have this attitude, it actually works well: people proactively taking care of shit as needed. If it's just one person with this attitude, everyone else around that person will take advantage of it.
    This is my whole life in one paragraph.
    Freedom isn't free.

    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner


    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

    10w12

    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  7. #65767
    ;) Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,563

    Default

    Teaching an ISTP some diy trchniques
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Hard liked this post

  8. #65768
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,686

    Default

    this morning i saw a squirrel and i notice a huge brown thing hang down from it, kind of squirrel color and i think that squirrel has huge balls. then it fell off as it was running and it turns out if was just a leaf
    by @magpie

  9. #65769
    Senior Member Array Thirteenly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    794
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    106

    Default

    How do I write something above my userpic? Can I customize that or not?

    I don't think MBTI/Enneagram type matters, really. I'm tired of being told my type doesn't make sense, I just think it's interesting. I've done test after test and I've often gotten 4/4w3.
    Head triad - 7 > 6 > 5
    Body triad - 9 > 8 > 1
    Heart triad - 4 > 2 > 3

    (7w6, 9w8, 4w5)

    Melancholic / Phlegmatic temperament

    [in answer to film critic why his films were always extremely violent] Because it's so much fun, Jan! - Quentin Tarantino

  10. #65770
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    How do I write something above my userpic? Can I customize that or not?

    I don't think MBTI/Enneagram type matters, really. I'm tired of being told my type doesn't make sense, I just think it's interesting. I've done test after test and I've often gotten 4/4w3.
    It's your "Title", but you cannot edit it until after making a large number of posts, but I forget how many. Typical benchmarks are 50, 100, 500.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO