User Tag List

Page 6567 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 5567606764676517655765656566656765686569657766176667 ... LastLast
Results 65,661 to 65,670 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child very bad?

The part of me which used to be addicted to HP books tells me to buy it, but the reason tells not to.
    To buy or not to buy that is a question.

I heard the play in london is surprisingly good.

I dunno. I havent bought the book yet though... And I am a huge harry potter fan. Maybe at some point I will- but... Im having trouble with JK Rowling as of late- and I would hate to read the book and think- again- that it might be a sign of her just.../"selling out. Thats not supernfair really because... Why SHOULDNT she be able to write. And I mean, at one point she even went by a pseudonym...so judging seems... Kinda shitty. But... If the book is bad, I fear I might.

So no advice here, just saying im in a similar boat by not having bought it yet.
    Likes Kas liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I heard the play in london is surprisingly good.

I dunno. I havent bought the book yet though... And I am a huge harry potter fan. Maybe at some point I will- but... Im having trouble with JK Rowling as of late- and I would hate to read the book and think- again- that it might be a sign of her just.../"selling out. Thats not supernfair really because... Why SHOULDNT she be able to write. And I mean, at one point she even went by a pseudonym...so judging seems... Kinda shitty. But... If the book is bad, I fear I might.

So no advice here, just saying im in a similar boat by not having bought it yet.
    Yes, I usually have doubt when authors go back to the series they ended years ego if they really have a good idea for book. But description doesn't sound bad.

I wanted to wait until it'll be in libraries. But my friend keeps sending me websites of bookshops where is sale, so maybe I will end up buying it.

Does this mean you read her crime book? I haven't.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI

Yes, I usually have doubt when authors go back to the series they ended years ego if they really have a good idea for book. But description doesn't sound bad.

I wanted to wait until it'll be in libraries. But my friend keeps sending me websites of bookshops where is sale, so maybe I will end up buying it.

Does this mean you read her crime book? I haven't.
    Yeah thats what Im thinking- Ill read it... When its in some way shape or form free to me. So friend, library, ect.

And yeah. I mean... It seems as if, sad as it is to say, shes a bit of a one hit wonder... Now trying to go back and work off that 'hit'. Its a bit... i dunno. In a way dishonest feeling. Like, she should keep trying to make something NEW. Not just... Play the same song again and again because thats what people like. I dunno. But at the end of the day, its her series... And she can do what she wants with it.

And I mean... It WAS a good series.

And yep. I tried to get through a casual vacancy... Couldnt really. Might give it another shot tho! And yeah. Lol I mean, cant deny though that the temptation to buy is there.
    Likes Kas liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Yeah thats what Im thinking- Ill read it... When its in some way shape or form free to me. So friend, library, ect.

And yeah. I mean... It seems as if, sad as it is to say, shes a bit of a one hit wonder... Now trying to go back and work off that 'hit'. Its a bit... i dunno. In a way dishonest feeling. Like, she should keep trying to make something NEW. Not just... Play the same song again and again because thats what people like. I dunno. But at the end of the day, its her series... And she can do what she wants with it.

And I mean... It WAS a good series.

And yep. I tried to get through a casual vacancy... Couldnt really. Might give it another shot tho! And yeah. Lol I mean, cant deny though that the temptation to buy is there.
    Not that sad, at least we have HP
    But I get it, makes impression of lost potential.

It makes me think about "one hit authors". Zafón with "The Shadow of the Wind" is a good example
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes CitizenErased liked this post

MBTI

Not that sad, at least we have HP
    But I get it, makes impression of lost potential.

It makes me think about "one hit authors". Zafón with "The Shadow of the Wind" is a good example
    Yeah I mean, I would be very open if she came up with something... I mean, personally interesting to me. And I cant say I wont eventually give the new book a chance. But yeah.

Even if it does suck major tentacles... Harry will live on in his school days.

trump's hair looks like piss-flavored cotton candy.
    'apathy is a dirty word.'
    Likes Osprey, Kierva, MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

WHERE ARE YOU TONIGHT?
    When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

-Kahlil Gibran in The Prophet

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

@Lexicon if the cat is sleeping more today but is otherwise fine ie no vomitting no signs of infection i should just assume it's because she's healing right? she's still eating normally and everything else.
    by @magpie

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    @Lexicon if the cat is sleeping more today but is otherwise fine ie no vomitting no signs of infection i should just assume it's because she's healing right? she's still eating normally and everything else.
    Yeah, she's probably just resting from all the stress & sedatives, Sleep's good for healing. If you get more concerned, always trust your instincts, & call the vet. You won't be bothering them. It's part of their job to answer questions.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Yeah, she's probably just resting from all the stress & sedatives, Sleep's good for healing. If you get more concerned, always trust your instincts, & call the vet. You won't be bothering them. It's part of their job to answer questions.
    yeah she's probably fine i was a complete wreck all day yesterday until i picked her up.
    by @magpie