User Tag List

Page 6566 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 5566606664666516655665646565656665676568657666166666 ... LastLast
Results 65,651 to 65,660 of 67838

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Random Thought Thread Attached Images
    When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

-Kahlil Gibran in The Prophet
    Likes Poki, geedoenfj liked this post

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Brain not working. I tried to plug my headphones into my left ear canal. Apparently I did the right association.. but not quite.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes Mvika, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

The Sam Harris thread seems to have died like an old soldier...as in, faded away.

It is odd that when I make fluffy threads, I have received complaints from others about my stupidity and silliness in thrusting these whimsies of mine into their attention space. Here is a serious thread that engages almost all the controversial topics germane to our times and yet, It seems to have sunk like a lead balloon into the abyss of oblivion.

Feeling a bit discouraged...
    When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Likes magpie, meowington liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

NAKED MELONS... because I'm still not sure how proper people cut them up and peel them

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Hard, Lark, geedoenfj liked this post

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I realized I'm ridiculously susceptible to placebo effect and my rational mind feels humiliated.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes Typh0n, N/A liked this post

Moving to the BVI Array highlander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I thought these were good questions. Maybe should have its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mvika View Post
    I wonder if people at TypeC have ever had a crush on another member? I wonder what happens then?
    I'm sure it's happened many times. Some of them have even ended up getting married.

Is it like meeting on any other online social platform or does the typing and insight from the functions streamline things?
    Not sure about this one but would think it would help from a communication standpoint.

Also, I wonder what the combinations would be like... Like Keirsey predicts or like socionics predicts?
    You can look at this subforum. It has people talking about lots of examples
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/forum119/

Since we are all into types, how does self-selection influence the sample set?mDo people automatically connect with those they think are compatible based on typing?
    Probably yes

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Mvika liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I thought these were good questions. Maybe should have its own thread.

I'm sure it's happened many times. Some of them have even ended up getting married.

Not sure about this one but would think it would help from a communication standpoint.

You can look at this subforum. It has people talking about lots of examples
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/forum119/

Probably yes
    What a surprise! I would have thought that the TypeC members would automatically assume that anyone who expresses interest in them here is an IRS spy out to ferret out their hidden assets, or a creepy 500lb male in Wisconsin in a stained T-shirt, living in his mama's basement.

How credulous these couples must have been to have discovered happiness without insisting on a secret service level background check!

Likes uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

What a surprise! I would have thought that the TypeC members would automatically assume that anyone who expresses interest in them here is an IRS spy out to ferret out their hidden assets, or a creepy 500lb male in Wisconsin in a stained T-shirt, living in his mama's basement.

How credulous these couples must have been to have discovered happiness without insisting on a secret service level background check!
    Well, @Mad Hatter and I only exchanged a few messages on the forum before meeting IRL (out of curiosity as to who that other member living in the same small town is). I have thoroughly checked him out since then but don't believe a word he writes on TypeC. Should our daughter ever join here as a member, I'm not sure if I could vouch for her. The internet does weird things to people!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child very bad?

The part of me which used to be addicted to HP books tells me to buy it, but the reason tells not to.
    To buy or not to buy that is a question.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes N/A liked this post