User Tag List

Page 6565 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 5565606564656515655565636564656565666567657566156665 ... LastLast
Results 65,641 to 65,650 of 67843

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    :}

Im going to take a nap and its going to be wonderful.

Yay!

Im really really tired for some reason.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I sincerely support hastening all MGTOWs to level 5, it's the stage where they physically disappear entirely.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I sincerely support hastening all MGTOWs to level 5, it's the stage where they physically disappear entirely.
    What the hell is level 5?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    What the hell is level 5?
    • Level 0 - Situational Awareness: the member has "taken the red pill" and embraces the idea that gender equality is a lie and propaganda.
    • Level 1 - Rejection of Long-Term Relationships: the man rejects long-term relationships but will still partake in short-term relationships and sexual encounters.
    • Level 2 - Rejection of Short-Term Relationships: the member won't participate in hook-ups or any form of short-term or sexual relationships.
    • Level 3 - Economic Disengagement: a member at this stage refuses to earn more money than is necessary for sustaining life. He views the government as tyrannical and is trying to actively drain money from the bureaucrats.
    • Level 4 - Societal Disengagement: this is as far as a mainstream MGTOW can go. Here the man refuses to interact with society.

I presume level 5 is when I don't have to hear or see them anymore and there is no trace of their physical existence.

Awh, fuck sake Gene...

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

• Level 0 - Situational Awareness: the member has "taken the red pill" and embraces the idea that gender equality is a lie and propaganda.
    • Level 1 - Rejection of Long-Term Relationships: the man rejects long-term relationships but will still partake in short-term relationships and sexual encounters.
    • Level 2 - Rejection of Short-Term Relationships: the member won't participate in hook-ups or any form of short-term or sexual relationships.
    • Level 3 - Economic Disengagement: a member at this stage refuses to earn more money than is necessary for sustaining life. He views the government as tyrannical and is trying to actively drain money from the bureaucrats.
    • Level 4 - Societal Disengagement: this is as far as a mainstream MGTOW can go. Here the man refuses to interact with society.

I presume level 5 is when I don't have to hear or see them anymore and there is no trace of their physical existence.
    Oh, it's kind of like getting raptured?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, it's kind of like getting raptured? Had no idea these people had levels.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Qlip liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Something happened on the day I died
    Spirit rose a meter and stepped aside

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Only an Fe type could imagine talking about insane things in polite or calm words makes them sound more rational.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith
    Likes meowington, Lark liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE None

boop.