User Tag List

Page 6561 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 5561606164616511655165596560656165626563657166116661 ... LastLast
Results 65,601 to 65,610 of 67804

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Oh Fi, that reminds me! Can I set up a vent appointment to voice with you? I'd like to run something by you, and hear your feedback haha. You should start charging me for these sessions lol.
    Sure thing! Weee. I had no social plans today since people are out of town this weekend. You shall be my social outlet, you have been warned lol. Hmm...this will be hard though, Fi is not a "high energy" sort of topic, and lies in the subdued serious side of things. This will be strange, extroverting that same energy, but contained in a way. But yay! Let's do it! What time??
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Sure thing! Weee. I had no social plans today since people are out of town this weekend. You shall be my social outlet, you have been warned lol. Hmm...this will be hard though, Fi is not a "high energy" sort of topic, and lies in the subdued serious side of things. This will be strange, extroverting that same energy, but contained in a way. But yay! Let's do it! What time??
    Well I have an hour and a half free starting now, then I work. If we do it later then it will have to be on my dinner break or after work which is 8:30-9 your time. Whenever is fine with me. I'm on now lol.
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I feel the "Feedback" Subforum should really be an Ne users wetdream. You go into the forum and throw all your ideas out there and other members may bite onto them and respond. No objective at all, literally, just a place to throw stuff in the air and to see what happens. A little like the random thought thread, but with a tiny bit of purpose, ok, there has to be SOME objective to it right? and that purpose is instead of posting internal thoughts externally as the random thought thread is, you actually post ideas, "what-ifs" and the such.

Any takers?? @ZNP-TBA @florpoetis @Jacques Le Paul
    I'll pass, because I don't know enough about forums
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Well I have an hour and a half free starting now, then I work. If we do it later then it will have to be on my dinner break or after work which is 8:30-9 your time. Whenever is fine with me. I'm on now lol.
    Let's do 8:30/9 my time then. I'm feeling that anxiety again from needing to go out and explore right now

Chat with ya then!!
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

blah blah blah

MBTI
    :}

Aww your mention didn't work, but I still found your comment! Your intent is much appreciated, and the cartoon, brought a smile to my face as I sip my latte (I wish there was an emoji smiling but with the eyes closed. More of a "content" smilie)

What kind of muffins?? I love muffins for breakfast, that or scones, I like both. You may now call me the Muffin Man.
    This like quadruple berry kind. The crappy quick kind you just add water to and GO! But they were good. Some might say muffins are like cupcakes without the frosting... And I would not disagree with that. . And since Im now eskimo... Works out perfectly. Or something.

Aw shucks.

ohhh burn. I shall throw you into the Ni ovens where you belong. @Urarienev can oversee your sentence. Who knows though, you may get @Eskimo to bring you some muffins there so it may not be so bad

No. No muffins for him. You only get them if you know the muffin man, and anyways- Im all out.

And Im mean like that. Shove him in an easy bake oven and be done with it! Muhaahha.
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I used my Fe-Ne really well today.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The age of everyone is an INFJ has ended. We're now all INTJ's.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I am finally gonna move to a new place after 2 years of staying at Southie. Again, it takes me forever to make a decision.
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix

MBTI
    :}

I think Im going to go to a movie today... With my mom maybe if she wants to.

A scary one-the one with the psycho old guy in the house... Is one that from the VERY FIRST second I saw it advertised I thought... That looks amazing. Amazingly amazingly tense and good. So yeah!