User Tag List

Page 656 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 15655660664665465565665765866670675611561656 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    ^Actually realized yesterday of how fed up I've grown when it comes to politics. I use to enjoy political debates. Not anymore.
    I have to write a political journal each week for this stupid election, but I'm six weeks behind. Finding news about something I don't particularly care about bores me. Angers me.
    I'd much rather watch me some Robert Downey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    ^Actually realized yesterday of how fed up I've grown when it comes to politics. I use to enjoy political debates. Not anymore.
    Welcome to my world buddy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I really need to get some -new- friends

Of my last book shipment I reckon I got ripped off bigstyle for maybe three of them and the fourth was a small book saying mainly shit that I knew already but sold as public philosophy to do with the banking crisis being caused by a climate conducive to permission to steal. The do what thou wilt of Randian philosophy sums up the entire book and its already a slim volume for a damn tenner (alright I know that's two magazines to some people but yeah). One of the books which was a rip off is full of sketchy Chinese caligraphy and centred quotations from the bloudy i ching and tao, I thought it was an instruction manual for warrior priests. Feck.

Dog breath.

So is this disrespectful?!

There was a bee flying around in my car, I got freaked out and threw my hamburger at it to get it out the window (it worked).

My boyfriend got all mad at me and was scolding me for it! I tell him calm down, Im sorry!!! I was just freaked out and wanted it out!!!!

Then he was like...who does that?! And I say...Girls do that! Im a girl!! Then he accuses me of yelling at him. He throws his icky burger wrapper at me, so I throw my fries at him. It becomes an all out food fight, lol!

We almost broke up again over a dumb bee in the car and me throwing my food at it to get it out!

We calmed down and talked about it like adults later.... and he tells me that he thought it disrespectful of me to throw my food at the bee.

Ridiculous! Right?! Or was I wrong!!! RAWR!!!!!!!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

i was messing around and made this today. first beat ive ever been proud [*edit* "gutsy"] enough to upload haha

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHEV360ZN9g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHEV360ZN9g[/YOUTUBE]
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    So is this disrespectful?!

There was a bee flying around in my car, I got freaked out and threw my hamburger at it to get it out the window (it worked).

My boyfriend got all mad at me and was scolding me for it! I tell him calm down, Im sorry!!! I was just freaked out and wanted it out!!!!

Then he was like...who does that?! And I say...Girls do that! Im a girl!! Then he accuses me of yelling at him. He throws his icky burger wrapper at me, so I throw my fries at him. It becomes an all out food fight, lol!

We almost broke up again over a dumb bee in the car and me throwing my food at it to get it out!

We calmed down and talked about it like adults later.... and he tells me that he thought it disrespectful of me to throw my food at the bee.

Ridiculous! Right?! Or was I wrong!!! RAWR!!!!!!!
    I don't know about 'disrespectful', but it's definitely weird. Depending on the situation (ie if my clothes were ruined or something, maybe if I were having a bad day) I might get annoyed by it. It also seems odd you qualify his wrapper as 'icky' but freely throw an actual burger around your own car.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

Ridiculous! Right?!

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    I don't know about 'disrespectful', but it's definitely weird. Depending on the situation (ie if my clothes were ruined or something, maybe if I were having a bad day) I might get annoyed by it. It also seems odd you qualify his wrapper as 'icky' but freely throw an actual burger around your own car.
    I threw the burger at the bee so it would go outside (the burger & the bee) of the car window , the burger flew out through the window along with the bee, not in my car! Smooth right . The burger landed outside in the parking lot. My dog cleaned up that mess outside lol!

Its not like I thought in my head...Im going to piss my boyfriend off so I will throw this food at the bee. It was my instinct to throw something at it, and I happened to have the food in my hand at the time. I still think its dumb for him to get mad at me for that. I freak out around bees !!!! He should have laughed with me and given me a high 5 or somethin'!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari