User Tag List

Page 6559 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 5559605964596509654965576558655965606561656966096659 ... LastLast
Results 65,581 to 65,590 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    You can stop liking my posts from now on.
    Perhaps a forum poll shall be conducted, those that like seafood, and those that hate it. I sense a growing rift in the forum. Seafood will be the end of it all...
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    If it's in a salad, or turned into salsa, then sure. Actually... no, I really have no problem with them. I have a feeling this is where you and I may part ways.
    You're probably right. I like/love most things made with them, salsa, onion rings, grilled onions on a burger etc. But raw? To the hells no. Utterly vile to me.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    You're probably right. I like/love most things made with them, salsa, onion rings, grilled onions on a burger etc. But raw? To the hells no. Utterly vile to me.
    You are wrong. They are great and I will not hesitate to disgust you by shoving a bunch of them in your face.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

You can stop liking my posts from now on.
    No.

I 'try' to judge on content (posts) vs. cover (that you're a seafood lover).
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Onions are bad for salsa. I mean, have you EVER danced with someone with onion breath? Geez ...
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Breakfast foods are good. Yes.

Mhm! This morning I made muffins.

*nods emphatically* I for one, am with you 110%. What's your 'positiion' on raw onions and tomatoes?
    image.jpeg

@entusiatic_dreamer- tried to find a good example of the 'do you like seafood joke'. Tried. Failed. Onion joke was the answer.
    Likes uumlau, Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Mhm! This morning I made muffins.

image.jpeg

@entusiatic_dreamer- tried to find a good example of the 'do you like seafood joke'. Tried. Failed. Onion joke was the answer.
    Aww your mention didn't work, but I still found your comment! Your intent is much appreciated, and the cartoon, brought a smile to my face as I sip my latte (I wish there was an emoji smiling but with the eyes closed. More of a "content" smilie)

What kind of muffins?? I love muffins for breakfast, that or scones, I like both. You may now call me the Muffin Man.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Aww your mention didn't work, but I still found your comment! Your intent is much appreciated, and the cartoon, brought a smile to my face as I sip my latte (I wish there was an emoji smiling but with the eyes closed. More of a "content" smilie)

What kind of muffins?? I love muffins for breakfast, that or scones, I like both. You may now call me the Muffin Man.
    No wonder you're so soft. You are what you eat.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

No wonder you're so soft. You are what you eat.
    ohhh burn. I shall throw you into the Ni ovens where you belong. @Urarienev can oversee your sentence. Who knows though, you may get @Eskimo to bring you some muffins there so it may not be so bad

-Eleanor Roosevelt

-Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ohhh burn. I shall throw you into the Ni ovens where you belong. @Urarienev can oversee your sentence. Who knows though, you may get @Eskimo to bring you some muffins there so it may not be so bad
    My diet is mostly bird's eye chili and wasabi. It was inevitable. I'm only afraid I'll burn Ura.