User Tag List

Page 6557 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 5557605764576507654765556556655765586559656766076657 ... LastLast
Results 65,561 to 65,570 of 67638

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #65561
    Super Ape Array Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Why am I all Spock-like at work, but the second I'm home people know how to push buttons and make me ccrrazy
    Is work easy or are you surrounded by arseholes at home?

  2. #65562
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Is work easy or are you surrounded by arseholes at home?
    Work is stressful but I am cool under fire. It's easier for people to get me riled in personal relationships
    Likes N/A liked this post

  3. #65563
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,558

    Default

    I made myself breakfast this morning instead of having my normal midnight snack of just plain and pure junk.

    Challenge accepted: OWNED

    It was french toast. I love french toast.

  4. #65564
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    The funny thing is I think of myself as a fairly emotional person but then some of the people I work with are very bouncy and emotive and compared to them I am very calm and restrained.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

  5. #65565
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,847

    Default

    I cry b/c I just love oblivion so much this game will always be so special to me because it was my very first elder scrolls game, my very first open world fantasy rpg at that, I'm still just as in love with it today as the first time I played it with my grandpa when I was 12 and it was brand new. That was 10 years ago now. I just love it so much

    - - - Updated - - -

    You have 714 posts in this thread, last post Today


    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

  6. #65566
    santa's elf Array theforsaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Death Cab For Cutie is

    #yaaaaassss

  7. #65567
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I cry b/c I just love oblivion so much this game will always be so special to me because it was my very first elder scrolls game, my very first open world fantasy rpg at that, I'm still just as in love with it today as the first time I played it with my grandpa when I was 12 and it was brand new. That was 10 years ago now. I just love it so much

    - - - Updated - - -

    You have 714 posts in this thread, last post Today
    I feel that same way about the fallout series and particularly the second game in the series.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  8. #65568
    I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,231

    Default

    Wait... Nutter the mod is actually banning members now? I thought their actions were being controlled by a non-mod member. Well... Part of me really wants to believe (cue X Files theme music) that Nutter, IS actually the sole mastermind of their own actions, and they have in fact mastered the art of keyboard pecking.

    I might add, that I hope Nutter does not ban me for absolutely despising seafood.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

    "I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

    Love you Clouds!

  9. #65569
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Likes Alaska liked this post

  10. #65570
    시간을 멈출래 영원히 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    NOPE
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Wait... Nutter the mod is actually banning members now? I thought their actions were being controlled by a non-mod member. Well... Part of me really wants to believe (cue X Files theme music) that Nutter, IS actually the sole mastermind of their own actions, and they have in fact mastered the art of keyboard pecking.

    I might add, that I hope Nutter does not ban me for absolutely despising seafood.
    You SHOULD be banned.

    We can't be friends. Goodbye, and have a nice life.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO