User Tag List

Page 6549 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 5549604964496499653965476548654965506551655965996649 ... LastLast
Results 65,481 to 65,490 of 67767

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I hate filling formats
    I'd rather fill in forms than wait endless hours in line. Bureaucracy makes me have suicidal thoughts, haha
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes Morning Star, geedoenfj liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post

I wonder about correlation between type and PIC pose head tilt
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I just want to have sex with women all of the time! nothing else matters! ha ha ha, I am just kidding. I don't think about having sex with women/ or anything. I think about robots and ninjas and sometimes dragons. Dragons stealing princesses and then saving them and giving it to them and being like yeah, yeah. Ha ha ha, j/k... I feel like I am a nice rational person for all intensive purposes but then my dick gets in the way. I'll be fine and everything but then this gigantic egoic and crazed entity takes over that I could only prescribe to my dick and it is megalomanic and power crazed and makes no sense.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

I figured I'd change my signature to something appropriate for a typology forum ...
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Poki, Smilephantomhive, Ghost, Eilonwy, ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I was re-listening to The Strokes the other day and I was sort of getting back into them, and I am really enjoying listening to them but I just realized that most of the songs and lyrics are about like, partying but not being happy about it, like being hung over, or having your friends ditching you or being angry at your girlfriend and then I realized though that even though most of their songs are kind of about partying it's sort of like they don't enjoy it though? is that the point? hey kids, don't be alchoholics, it's not fun or enjoyable. Is that their whole thing? I think the Deftones are way better, and have more funk and stuff and sing about sexual-ness/sensualness in a more pleasing way that works but it's kind of gross, and I feel like they over due it though and it's like, ew this is just so dirty and raunchy like man? like Chino's voice is just so freaking gaspy and breath-y like it's not obvious what he's trying to do but then he almost slurps and moans all the time too and it's like, come on!

MBTI
    eSTP

cant find vent thread....ahhh...its frustrating as hell dealing with emotional people that lack thought, perception, and believe the half ass shit that comes out of their mouth as truth. anyway, she is medicated, so its easier to deal with as its not as frequently as it use to be.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

So has Rock music officially become about trying to actually be mostly a good influence on young people now where as before it was about hedony and self indulgence a bit? a lot of rock bands are trying to be positive influences and it sort of has become a rite of passage but like in the opposite way. I was re-listening to Billy Talent as well and I watched a live show and I noticed the lead singer kept cautioning the audience to look out for and really take care of each other, but it was in this ominious way, like friends who were never going to see each other again and during the song Devil on my Shoulder he told the audience (longer then the sudio version) to keep repeating it. I guess it's like how it originates from blues music, it's become symbolically about overcoming certain things and the smart ones make their albums themes about overcoming a specific issue.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    I just want to have sex with women all of the time! nothing else matters! ha ha ha, I am just kidding. I don't think about having sex with women/ or anything. I think about robots and ninjas and sometimes dragons. Dragons stealing princesses and then saving them and giving it to them and being like yeah, yeah. Ha ha ha, j/k... I feel like I am a nice rational person for all intensive purposes but then my dick gets in the way. I'll be fine and everything but then this gigantic egoic and crazed entity takes over that I could only prescribe to my dick and it is megalomanic and power crazed and makes no sense.
    I read that as you wanted to fuck a dragon. No, the dragon fucks you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Feeling a familiar restlessness in my heart. The wandering spirit is a cursed exile (can't get the diacritic to come on ) who is forever banished from a resting place he( this is part is a he, even for a she) could sentimentally call "home."

I envy that quiet place in your eyes, you uncursed ones! Your quiescent limpid pools shame the perpetual maelstrom in mine.
    The longest way round is the shortest way home.
    --someone long dead who won't give a shit if I don't cite him.
    When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

-Kahlil Gibran in The Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    I think it must be at this point pretty easy to control people. The only reason we have people who are at the top or in lone positions of power is because they've managed to charm and manipulate enough people when in actuality things like power are mostly just illusions that we create ourselves and it seems to all stem from our innate urges to listen, obey and conform. Then I think after the majority conforms it practically then becomes law for the sake of that it's the majority and there needs to be no sense to it.
    Nawh, you're wrong about that, pedophilia is unlawful not because the majority are so judgemental about those sad old men and their alternative tastes and habits but because of the harm their actions cause to developing children and the same goes for rape, not a crime because the majority wont give it a try but because of the harm it does individually and socially, and so on and so on, whatever you've heard laterly.