User Tag List

Page 6536 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 5536603664366486652665346535653665376538654665866636 ... LastLast
Results 65,351 to 65,360 of 67826

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

My new haircut is super kawaii.

#yaaaaassss

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

well, fuck it. I'm jumping on the band wagon and giving this pokey man go a try. I'll see what all the youngsters are raving about.

goddurned newfangled apps and thingamajiggers and computation machines.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

I got soul-crushingly bad results in lab yesterday, and today I got results that almost completely wiped that bad result. Yet, my brain is still in "DOOM. DEF CON 5" mode. Brain plz. Let this sink in and feel better!

Brain you suck.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes geedoenfj, Osprey liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Thinking of growing my hair out again like in my profile pic. Is it time for Emo Dreamer to return? Hahaha
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

the cat caught a mouse in the garage and brought it into the house quite proud of himself... and then planted it, tail sticking up, in the dog's food dish

the poor dog wasn't sure what to do about it and wouldn't go close to his dish until I threw the mouse out

I guess that cats really ARE sneaky little vengeful bastards!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes geedoenfj, SD45T-2, Cloudpatrol liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    My new haircut is super kawaii.
    Congrats for new hair cut
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes theforsaken liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post
    the cat caught a mouse in the garage and brought it into the house quite proud of himself... and then planted it, tail sticking up, in the dog's food dish

the poor dog wasn't sure what to do about it and wouldn't go close to his dish until I threw the mouse out

I guess that cats really ARE sneaky little vengeful bastards!
    That feels like watching a drama movie about betrayal and a battle between good and evil, I'm glad the good eventually overcame the evil, a true hero intervened and saved the day
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes miss fortune, Cloudpatrol liked this post

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Sorry for all my posts I can only post on my ps3 right now and it only lets me post a small amount of text.

I'm a miserable horrible person! eeeaaah! it's like, can I sit in anymore dark basements reading political books, and plotting my weird plots and theories of the world and have any more edge? why can't I just shave my neckbeard and stop wearing my beret everywhere, you know? man. What's wrong with me?

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME.

Random thought of the day.

Man, why do I even post on the internet? I don't think people like me do ever, unless they just want to crawl out of their dark crevices and win at debates all of the time. I've never really be one for debating.

LOOK AT HOW SELF CENTERED SOUNDING I AM!!???

I keep thinking that, I want to be nice and play along now and eat ice cream with everyone else like all the other good kids but then I just can't damnit! I just can't! I can't stop being or thinking this way damnit! I just don't know why.

I know I am supposed to conform (but it's not really called conformity) just because it's what is expected of us, why (by whomever) but yet i just find it so very difficult and non-sensical considering the impetus is always conform for the sake of conforming. I just think it's so odd.

I'm just one of those weird guys who acts so snide and self assuredly arrogant stroking his neckbeard and snickering at everyone and it's like everyone else is like "what is that guys problem!" and they just can't believe me, they just can't believe that I don't believe and truth be told I don't think I really believe it either! I'm just as stunned as everyone else is! "That guy over there....THAT GUY! GRRR, I HATE THAT GUY. JERK>"

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    That feels like watching a drama movie about betrayal and a battle between good and evil, I'm glad the good eventually overcame the evil, a true hero intervened and saved the day
    we've been laughing about it every since... the cat buried it so that all that was sticking out was the tail, like some sort of macabre flag of triumph

and we should totally have animal soap operas!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes geedoenfj, Cloudpatrol liked this post

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Seriously, I have this weird feeling that like whenever I post it just alters the reality field around me and causing social outrage and dismay! it's just, OH NO THERE'S ONE OF HIS BIG LONG POSTS AGAIN. WHAT AM I READING, WHAT IS ALL OF THIS!!!!!????????????

CAN'T ANYONE GIVE A DOG A BONE!!???????

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!????

HOW CAN HE...I JUST...I JUST I DON'T...HOW CAN HE JUST DO THAT!!?? HOW CAN HE JUST KEEP GOING AGAINST ALL THE PREVAILING SOCIAL TIDES AND ORDER FOR HIS OWN SOCIAL AND INCONSIDERATE REASONS!?????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????

IS HE MAD!!????????????????????????????????????????? IS HE WITHOUT ANY SENSE!!?? CAN HE NOT BE REASONED WITH!!???

I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!! I'M A LOSER AND I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!!

SOMEONE TALK SOME SINCE INTO ME I CAN'T COME DOWN!!???? I THINK I DID TOO MUCH AGAIN

TO ME MY BOARD!!!!!