User Tag List

Page 6535 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 5535603564356485652565336534653565366537654565856635 ... LastLast
Results 65,341 to 65,350 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hey guys! Go on over to @florpoetis's thread and ask her some rad questions so she can make a video ya?!

Ask me questions / leave comments
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes florpoetis liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ew ew ewww...so I somehow found my way onto Socionics Types (from initially looking at car review websites) and looked into the IEE, and the way they talk about how IEEs understand something and then go forth explaining it to other people, is EXACTLY what I do. Creeps and Crawls. If you haven't met them, they are standing right behind me right now. I dare not look.

Socionics Types: IEE-ENFp

Introverted Logic (Ti, Ti)

IEEs tend to have a difficult time describing a concept or system in a manner in which the essential facts are all that is needed to understand or describe it. The IEE's focus in describing a concept or system is in how they themselves came to understand and see what they are describing. If an IEE is asked to describe or explain something, their natural tendency is to describe the pieces of the concept, system or idea that are related to the subject as a foundation before explaining the actual concept itself. The IEE will often describe details or aspects of a system that are unnecessary to the understanding of the system's properties, but the IEE views these details as essential functions of a sequential system (as opposed to describing the concept or system and only the concept or system as an independent entity). In other words, even if a detail is deemed outside of the IEE as extraneous, the IEE that is describing it will see it as a vital and significant part of a chain in order to paint the full, "proper" picture of the system the IEE wants to describe. An IEE will tend to start off explanations with a tremendous amount of detail, energy and patience and will move towards a more general explanation as they tire out (if they tire out). If something in the IEE's chain is broken or questioned, the description (in the IEE's mind) halts or falls apart.

When an IEE understands a logical concept or system, they are much better at describing anecdotal experiences with the concept or system that help to illustrate the concept or system. They would prefer to do this rather than describing the concept or system as described in the previous paragraph -- describe the essential facts of a concept or system.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I keep getting random women coming on to me : O it's weird. Like on public transit, just weird stuff. But I'm usually afraid because most people are shallow and the only way to communicate to people is through judging and sizing up their worth and I don't fit the mandate so it's like? I'm operation zero or something. Zero on the list. Everyone pretty much treats me like shit though, but it's because I have low self esteem and depression and I don't understand reality. But yeah, anyone (It's my low self esteem) everyone treats me like shit. Everyone laughs at me. Get laughed at in public, get laughed at some more. All the foreign people? laughed at. All the lesbians? laughed at. Oh my god, god bless neo-liberalism and my low self esteem. It's JUST MY LOW SELF ESTEEM TALKING. JUST MY LOW SELF ESTREEM TALKING. JUST MY LOW-LOW-LOW SELF ESTEEM TALKING. Oh look, I'm not muscular man displaying my dominance through sheer strength and will power, teh ghey faggy loser? I AM NOT OBVIOUSLY MATERIALISTICALLY SUCCESFUL!!

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Sometimes I just hang out with drunks and weirdo's/vagrants/homeless people because they are more understanding and easy going then everyone else. I guess they weren't homeless but these women were drunk in public and then one of them called me a loser! she was drunk during the day and she called me a loser! it's just weird. And then this other drunk woman grabbed me into public. I thought she was going to stab me maybe but she gropped me in public. And then this year old women was sexually harassing me too at this place I went to. It's horrible...(it was her job, during the day) weeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddd dddddddddddddd. I hate how you can hardly talk about anything. Like, the amount of things you can feasibly talk to people about is really limited. Like seriously, you just have to talk about what you buy and how happy you are and your sex life. And then you gossip about other people. When everyoe gets mad at you for not smiling, it gets even harder to do it,

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    do the people who put the milk in the bowl before the cereal know that they should be arrested?
    I know, I love pouring the milk in the bowl then putting cereals, watching the little cereals sinking in it, then just push them down, push them until they're all soaked
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

I gotcha back

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Too many interests, very little time Ugh!!
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I think a lot of people just conform to the sake conformity. There's often not very many justifiable reasons why people do things but they always act like there is and I find it really ironic in some way. It's like we're all just acting, but what are we acting for? it makes me feel like we're all animals on a savannah and when those zoologist document the animals and they just poiint and go look at them! and that's what it feels like, because as far as everyone else is concerned it's just the way things are! and it's like they're all so proud of the fact, and take themselves for what they are too, like everything is just the way it is, but it's all just conformity as well. It's all just conformity to conformity. It's weird how like groups almost take on a life of their own, and it's almost kind of scary, or at least I find it scary.

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Anyway, I was thinking about how I've always liked California or the culture there and the way it seems. Besides Hollywood (blech) it seems so laid back and there's this whole surfer kind of vibe, but it's also kind of rebellious too. I think I'm always sort of wanted to live there and I just was reminded of the fact that for the most part that's how I am. I am just a really easy going laid back sort of person and I don't want to deal with all these senseless and pointless rules, and up tight people. Everyone thinks I'm a horrible person just because...of the way I am but like conformity, it's mostly just that. It's just for the sake of it. It's really, really stifling. Like, man why does everyone hate me? why is everyone so up tight, shit. Being around all these people has really negatively effected me but then I've realized they're all just really really uptight. Like, ugh why can't they just take their sticks some place else? it's kind of funny, because everyone is always getting offended by me.