User Tag List

Page 6534 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 5534603464346484652465326533653465356536654465846634 ... LastLast
Results 65,331 to 65,340 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    Two weeks! When I turned 12 I prohibitted my parents to celebrate my birthday.. not just because getting older makes I have less time to do things I'm probably never going to able to do, but because being expelled from a birth canal is more my mother's merit than mine, so I think it's just arbitrary. "Heeey, let's celebrate I gave a whole ellipsis around the Sun without being run over by a truck!!" Even then, it's the Earth's merit to spin, not mine.

Well happy two weeks to b-day Citizen
    Oh my God! You're thinking about that since you were 12 ?! Wow you're staying true to NT e5 traits, the picture is pretty much describing it haha
    My INTJ mom told me about that age (somewhere between 12 and 14 I'm not pretty sure) that she didn't want to give birth to me because she was in the medical school and didn't want to be distracted with all of that, and as soon as she knew she was pregnant, she started running outdoors, doing all the stuff that might cause an abortion, but hard luck for her, I won and survived, I expelled from the birth canal alive and kicking
    NF: 01, NT: 00
    Talking about the half full glass, I must start looking at the reasons why I should celebrate this day right ? sorry INTJ mom, I love you too
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    by @magpie

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Well happy two weeks to b-day Citizen
    Oh my God! You're thinking about that since you were 12 ?! Wow you're staying true to NT e5 traits, the picture is pretty much describing it haha
    My INTJ mom told me about that age (somewhere between 12 and 14 I'm not pretty sure) that she didn't want to give birth to me because she was in the medical school and didn't want to be distracted with all of that, and as soon as she knew she was pregnant, she started running outdoors, doing all the stuff that might cause an abortion, but hard luck for her, I won and survived, I expelled from the birth canal alive and kicking
    NF: 01, NT: 00
    Talking about the half full glass, I must start looking at the reasons why I should celebrate this day right ? sorry INTJ mom, I love you too
    Thank you!! Happy one month to b-day!

Yeah, I'm pretty much NT since age 4 when I told my mom I didn't believe in God because good people were dying everywhere, and God never did anything about that, so there were three options: A) he couldn't do anything about it, so why bother praying, B) he didn't care, so he was evil, or C) he didn't exist.

Ah, INTJ parents can be a handful, my dad is. His congratulations are the sort of "you know, you can always do better than this" or "that would be right... if it wasn't wrong (followed by a 2-hour explanation of how your logic is faulty)".

Well, in that case, your birth IS something to celebrate!! You can always comfort yourself by thinking your mom is completely honest with you! I'd rather have that mom than my highly overbearing mother, obsessed with the shoulds and unnecessary warmth and tears all the time, haha
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

by @magpie
    Likes N/A, geedoenfj, Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Thank you!! Happy one month to b-day!

Yeah, I'm pretty much NT since age 4 when I told my mom I didn't believe in God because good people were dying everywhere, and God never did anything about that, so there were three options: A) he couldn't do anything about it, so why bother praying, B) he didn't care, so he was evil, or C) he didn't exist.
    Oh my! At age of 4?! You were such an intimidating child Well I remember the first time I started questioning and doubting the concept of relegion was at age of six, I was staring at the table and thinking if there's any possible way that I can move it with out touching it, or anyone touching it, if I can't believe that the table can be moving by itself, how can I believe in maricles and supernatural phenomenons? but it was more of a curiousity than anything else, it's more of that I kept the question open, that was until I was a teenager, I then started reading and searching and digging deeper, and I am sure that my family was afraid that I would become an atheist but that's my nature I guess, I question everything, I am not absolutely sure of everything, they used to be annoyed at how questioning and curious I am, since the very first time I started talking baba bobo hahaha but I'm glad I am!

Ah, INTJ parents can be a handful, my dad is. His congratulations are the sort of "you know, you can always do better than this" or "that would be right... if it wasn't wrong (followed by a 2-hour explanation of how your logic is faulty)".
    Yeah tell my about it ! You're never doing enough, then finding reasons why you're not doing enough, then those lectures ugh!! I want to find a wall then just bang bang band my head against it , and the problem is I feel the need to argue, I have questions and points to make, but arguments are invalid, they are more troubles than yeilding! Until now I struggle with that and try to shut up and never argue, just convince myself that it's easier than I think it is, but it's not that easy after all..

Well, in that case, your birth IS something to celebrate!! You can always comfort yourself by thinking your mom is completely honest with you! I'd rather have that mom than my highly overbearing mother, obsessed with the shoulds and unnecessary warmth and tears all the time, haha
    Oh that's just one of her many honest statements haha, bu bu but I am an F domain and that's a pure cruelty on my touchy feely fluffy nature I mean
    However from what I have noticed is that INTJs are strangely the most emotional among NTs, they have more often a sudden emotional outbursts that they usually do not understand where it is coming from, and seem like their whole world is demolishing, they're the most likely to mistakingly perceive themselves as feelers, my mom still thinks she's a feeler haha (no mom you're not)..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

MBTI
    ISFJ

Husband: I'm hungry. ;( Hardly eaten anything at all today.
    Me, stupid af: Oh noes. Let me cook you something.

-20 minutes later-

Me: -puts down the plate of tofu stir fry with some side rice- tada
    Husband: wtf this is too much food
    Me: but you said you were very hungry..
    Husband: yea but this is enough to feed an entire family.

a fuccin plate of stir fry and rice can feed an entire family, y'all.
    next time just punch me in the face, lmao.

#yaaaaassss

breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so
    Likes Floki liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

do the people who put the milk in the bowl before the cereal know that they should be arrested?

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    do the people who put the milk in the bowl before the cereal know that they should be arrested?
    Wait, people actually do that?
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Wait, people actually do that?
    Oh my god, you're too young to hear this. Cover your eyes and ears child. Forget what you have seen and heard here today.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Xann, themightyfetus liked this post