User Tag List

  1. #65301
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I noticed I can never give just a simple answer to a yes/no question or even some silly question like, "what is your favorite color?". Literally, any time a question is asked, I feel like I instantly start rummaging through some data bank and bring to surface anything that might touch on that topic and spit it back out at the person. I sort of just vomit all this data like, "I like blue, but it has to be this shade of blue, or sometimes I like black if I'm in this mood". It's impossible for me to give simple answers.

    I think this is a good reason my Ask Me thread videos are always 25+ minutes hahaha.
    Ya, being short and snappy isn't your suit. Sometimes a one liner says more than a wall of text.

  2. #65302
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Ya, being short and snappy isn't your suit. Sometimes a one liner says more than a wall of text.
    you must teach me your ways ahhh
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  3. #65303
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I noticed I can never give just a simple answer to a yes/no question or even some silly question like, "what is your favorite color?". Literally, any time a question is asked, I feel like I instantly start rummaging through some data bank and bring to surface anything that might touch on that topic and spit it back out at the person. I sort of just vomit all this data like, "I like blue, but it has to be this shade of blue, or sometimes I like black if I'm in this mood". It's impossible for me to give simple answers.

    I think this is a good reason my Ask Me thread videos are always 25+ minutes hahaha.
    What's your favourite shade of black?
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

  4. #65304
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    What's your favourite shade of black?
    Your face.

  5. #65305
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    What's your favourite shade of black?
    oh god, are you serious? haha I can tell you, but you're tapping into my Fi now and that is DEFINITELY a bottomless pit of stuff I can pull from.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  6. #65306
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    oh god, are you serious? haha I can tell you, but you're tapping into my Fi now and that is DEFINITELY a bottomless pit of stuff I can pull from.
    I like outer space.

  7. #65307
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I like outer space.
    Far away from this forum? Yes, you belong there.

  8. #65308
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I like outer space.
    mmm, that is a nice hue of black indeed.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  9. #65309
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Your face.
    Ooh.

    That was a good one.

    *builds space ship*

  10. #65310
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,342

    Default

    Get moving, NYPD.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 837
    Last Post: Yesterday, 02:36 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO