User Tag List

Page 6522 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 5522602264226472651265206521652265236524653265726622 ... LastLast
Results 65,211 to 65,220 of 67689

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    So I've been looking into buying my first car and while I'm excited, I'm also slightly sad about giving up the car I've been driving. Just a loaner from my parents, but it almost feels like I'm giving up an old friend of mine and moving onto some new one.

This really doesn't happen often at all, but every now and then, inanimate objects will take on this human persona and I can become attached to it haha. What IS that?!

Anyone else relate to this??
    Cars are kind of like homes. They're long-time investments that we use a lot, so we invest not only our money, but our personality into them.

If you'd like any advice on buying, feel free to ask. Main advice: buy used for first car, and don't take out a loan if you can. It's possible to find a workable used car for about $3000 or less that will last you a couple-three years. If you only buy cars that don't put you in debt, it's like earning an extra $2000 to $8000 per year.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    So I've been looking into buying my first car and while I'm excited, I'm also slightly sad about giving up the car I've been driving. Just a loaner from my parents, but it almost feels like I'm giving up an old friend of mine and moving onto some new one.

This really doesn't happen often at all, but every now and then, inanimate objects will take on this human persona and I can become attached to it haha. What IS that?!

Anyone else relate to this??
    It's because that car has been your workhorse, so ditching it would make you feel as if you're abandoning it.

What car are you going to be getting? I hope it's an Audi? Architects love Audis, now that Saab is bankrupt.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Words that I'm really fucking sick of hearing: SJW, PC, butthurt

The people who are butthurt about SJWs and "PC culture" need to come up with new words.

^ How many people cringed at that sentence? Am I the only one?
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Magic Poriferan liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post

The people who are butthurt about SJWs and "PC culture" need to come up with new words.

"Pandering" is another one being used a lot lately.
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Oh goody, my team is going to go on a Myers Briggs team building course or something in the next few months

Oh well, at least I'll find out what types my work colleagues are, if I haven't guessed already

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post

TRIGGERED

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    TRIGGERED
    Oh shit how did I forget that one
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    It's because that car has been your workhorse, so ditching it would make you feel as if you're abandoning it.

What car are you going to be getting? I hope it's an Audi? Architects love Audis, now that Saab is bankrupt.
    Workhorse is correct, I drive a Toyota Tundra double cab. That thing is huge haha.

And one luxury car at a time my friend. Once I pay off my Bentley I owe to the government then we'll talk. An Audi indeed, is what I'd like! Maybe an S6 with Alcantara seats.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

New to typologycentral and this section appealed the most to me

Random thoughts I have - for some strange reason; I have a habit of identifying people by the car they drive. For example if I know a friend has a ford fiesta - every time a see a similar color and model driving I always look to see if its my friend! I do this with everyone I know as I seem to identify them through their car, not in any superficial way but just in a way of association.

Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mephestic View Post
    New to typologycentral and this section appealed the most to me

Random thoughts I have - for some strange reason; I have a habit of identifying people by the car they drive. For example if I know a friend has a ford fiesta - every time a see a similar color and model driving I always look to see if its my friend! I do this with everyone I know as I seem to identify them through their car, not in any superficial way but just in a way of association.

Welcome to the forum dear stranger!

Well, you'd probably not identify someone like me for quite some time if you ever see me in person - I still don't have a driver's license yet, and I'm 24.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    I know that when a girl can pull off short hair, they just look absolutely stunning and cute.
    It just doesn't work for me. My face is too round/baby like that short hair just makes me look kind of bad. Or maybe its because my hair is naturally frizzy and curly that it gives off that aging poodle look.

I think my longest was at 'classic length', and I was a young girl at the time. I refuse to let it grow that long again, but at least down to waist would look pretty amazing on me. One advice: coconut oil is liquid gold for hair, buy somes. :3
    My hair is also naturally curly, and I also have a round face, but you know what? The waves look much more flattering on a round face, I am 100% sure waves would look perfect on any round face because they give the illusion of a smaller and thinner face, and enhances the facial features
    I have coconut oil as well, but I don't apply it on my hair quite often, however I do use it as a skin moisturizer, I very much love its smell and texture ..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes theforsaken liked this post