User Tag List

  1. #65201
    Dream without Hesitation Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Sometimes I do actually wish I could be content with just sitting still for a moment, but that inner restlessness always seems to pop its head in just when things are starting to settle down and says, "it's time to go!" And off I am on a new life adventure.

    I guess I wasn't meant to lead a normal life.

    (this isn't meant to be a rant but eh, more just like a passing thought, I like the way things are )
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  2. #65202
    💗💜💙 Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    926 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    This is so stupid but I can't wait until my hair reaches down to waist length.
    I always seem to be waiting and oriented to the future. I can never just be aware of the present for some reason.
    Lve
    Johari | Nohari

  3. #65203
    Dream without Hesitation Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    This is so stupid but I can't wait until my hair reaches down to waist length.
    I always seem to be waiting and oriented to the future. I can never just be aware of the present for some reason.
    Can't you just tilt your head back and walk around that way? Must add at least a few inches.

    BTW, love the segway into something much deeper Hahaha. I often do the same.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes Nørrsken liked this post

  4. #65204
    💗💜💙 Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    926 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Can't you just tilt your head back and walk around that way? Must add at least a few inches.

    BTW, love the segway into something much deeper Hahaha. I often do the same.
    Good chance it'll give me a migraine. ;o
    Intuitive types never sit still, mentally speaking!
    Lve
    Johari | Nohari

  5. #65205
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxE Ne
    Posts
    3,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    That's super cool. What'd you write in/with?
    C, with some C++ thrown in. SDL library for graphics and sound. Dev-CPP / CodeBlocks as an IDE. Paint Shop Pro for the sprites (which shows how goddamn old this thing is).

    I can do a lot better. I already have assets such as music, levels and the like; and the engine shouldn't be too daunting to recode. I'm going with Haxe -- which can compile to Flash (RIP), HTML5 (for the web), Windows executables, Android, and whatever Apple stuff there is. I also took shortcuts like, say, defining all of the levels in human-readable INI files; definitely not going to do that.

    There was also a lot of feature creep going on -- minigames, replays of your playthroughs, even an attempt at online multiplayer for some reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Why da gap
    I just didn't bother to do anything with it, really. Some friends kept pestering me over the course of years to advertise it and I finally caved
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes phobik liked this post

  6. #65206
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    I recently created a DeviantArt account for the first time angellight123 - DeviantArt

    Of course, that means my real name is out in the open now but I guess it's all right... as long as no one tries to creep on me.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

    Likes geedoenfj, phobik liked this post

  7. #65207
    Bummer geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    2,361

    Default Random Thought Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    This is so stupid but I can't wait until my hair reaches down to waist length.
    My hair never reached my waist, it's always "almost" waist length, but then I gave up and cut it short, not too short though, it looks cute now, I used to look 17 now I look 14
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress



    6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

    Likes Nørrsken liked this post

  8. #65208
    💗💜💙 Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    926 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    My hair never reached my waist, it's always "almost" waist length, but then I gave up and cut it short, not too short though, it looks cute now, I used to look 17 now I look 14
    I know that when a girl can pull off short hair, they just look absolutely stunning and cute.
    It just doesn't work for me. My face is too round/baby like that short hair just makes me look kind of bad. Or maybe its because my hair is naturally frizzy and curly that it gives off that aging poodle look.

    I think my longest was at 'classic length', and I was a young girl at the time. I refuse to let it grow that long again, but at least down to waist would look pretty amazing on me. One advice: coconut oil is liquid gold for hair, buy somes. :3
    Lve
    Johari | Nohari
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  9. #65209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    C, with some C++ thrown in. SDL library for graphics and sound. Dev-CPP / CodeBlocks as an IDE. Paint Shop Pro for the sprites (which shows how goddamn old this thing is).

    I can do a lot better. I already have assets such as music, levels and the like; and the engine shouldn't be too daunting to recode. I'm going with Haxe -- which can compile to Flash (RIP), HTML5 (for the web), Windows executables, Android, and whatever Apple stuff there is. I also took shortcuts like, say, defining all of the levels in human-readable INI files; definitely not going to do that.

    There was also a lot of feature creep going on -- minigames, replays of your playthroughs, even an attempt at online multiplayer for some reason.

    I just didn't bother to do anything with it, really. Some friends kept pestering me over the course of years to advertise it and I finally caved
    I know the feeling, I too have an old game from undergrad in the drawer (all custom C#/.NET) that I never bothered dusting off, tho could probably do something with, but nobody pestered me about.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  10. #65210
    Dream without Hesitation Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    So I've been looking into buying my first car and while I'm excited, I'm also slightly sad about giving up the car I've been driving. Just a loaner from my parents, but it almost feels like I'm giving up an old friend of mine and moving onto some new one.

    This really doesn't happen often at all, but every now and then, inanimate objects will take on this human persona and I can become attached to it haha. What IS that?!

    Anyone else relate to this??
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO