User Tag List

Page 6521 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 5521602164216471651165196520652165226523653165716621 ... LastLast
Results 65,201 to 65,210 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Sometimes I do actually wish I could be content with just sitting still for a moment, but that inner restlessness always seems to pop its head in just when things are starting to settle down and says, "it's time to go!" And off I am on a new life adventure.

I guess I wasn't meant to lead a normal life.

(this isn't meant to be a rant but eh, more just like a passing thought, I like the way things are )
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

This is so stupid but I can't wait until my hair reaches down to waist length.
    I always seem to be waiting and oriented to the future. I can never just be aware of the present for some reason.

#yaaaaassss

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    I always seem to be waiting and oriented to the future. I can never just be aware of the present for some reason.
    Can't you just tilt your head back and walk around that way? Must add at least a few inches.

BTW, love the segway into something much deeper Hahaha. I often do the same.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes theforsaken liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Can't you just tilt your head back and walk around that way? Must add at least a few inches.

BTW, love the segway into something much deeper Hahaha. I often do the same.
    Good chance it'll give me a migraine. ;o
    Intuitive types never sit still, mentally speaking!

#yaaaaassss

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNƭ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    That's super cool. What'd you write in/with?
    C, with some C++ thrown in. SDL library for graphics and sound. Dev-CPP / CodeBlocks as an IDE. Paint Shop Pro for the sprites (which shows how goddamn old this thing is).

I can do a lot better. I already have assets such as music, levels and the like; and the engine shouldn't be too daunting to recode. I'm going with Haxe -- which can compile to Flash (RIP), HTML5 (for the web), Windows executables, Android, and whatever Apple stuff there is. I also took shortcuts like, say, defining all of the levels in human-readable INI files; definitely not going to do that.

There was also a lot of feature creep going on -- minigames, replays of your playthroughs, even an attempt at online multiplayer for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Why da gap
    I just didn't bother to do anything with it, really. Some friends kept pestering me over the course of years to advertise it and I finally caved
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes phobik liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I recently created a DeviantArt account for the first time angellight123 - DeviantArt

Of course, that means my real name is out in the open now but I guess it's all right... as long as no one tries to creep on me.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Likes geedoenfj, phobik liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    My hair never reached my waist, it's always "almost" waist length, but then I gave up and cut it short, not too short though, it looks cute now, I used to look 17 now I look 14
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes theforsaken liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    My hair never reached my waist, it's always "almost" waist length, but then I gave up and cut it short, not too short though, it looks cute now, I used to look 17 now I look 14
    I know that when a girl can pull off short hair, they just look absolutely stunning and cute.
    It just doesn't work for me. My face is too round/baby like that short hair just makes me look kind of bad. Or maybe its because my hair is naturally frizzy and curly that it gives off that aging poodle look.

I think my longest was at 'classic length', and I was a young girl at the time. I refuse to let it grow that long again, but at least down to waist would look pretty amazing on me. One advice: coconut oil is liquid gold for hair, buy somes. :3

#yaaaaassss
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    C, with some C++ thrown in. SDL library for graphics and sound. Dev-CPP / CodeBlocks as an IDE. Paint Shop Pro for the sprites (which shows how goddamn old this thing is).

I can do a lot better. I already have assets such as music, levels and the like; and the engine shouldn't be too daunting to recode. I'm going with Haxe -- which can compile to Flash (RIP), HTML5 (for the web), Windows executables, Android, and whatever Apple stuff there is. I also took shortcuts like, say, defining all of the levels in human-readable INI files; definitely not going to do that.

There was also a lot of feature creep going on -- minigames, replays of your playthroughs, even an attempt at online multiplayer for some reason.

I just didn't bother to do anything with it, really. Some friends kept pestering me over the course of years to advertise it and I finally caved
    I know the feeling, I too have an old game from undergrad in the drawer (all custom C#/.NET) that I never bothered dusting off, tho could probably do something with, but nobody pestered me about.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

So I've been looking into buying my first car and while I'm excited, I'm also slightly sad about giving up the car I've been driving. Just a loaner from my parents, but it almost feels like I'm giving up an old friend of mine and moving onto some new one.

This really doesn't happen often at all, but every now and then, inanimate objects will take on this human persona and I can become attached to it haha. What IS that?!

Anyone else relate to this??

-Eleanor Roosevelt

-Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!