User Tag List

Page 652 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 15255260264265065165265365466270275211521652 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 67730

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I was supposed to go out and take pictures today...the light is beautiful. Too depressed to leave my house, though.
    What sort of camera have you got RB? What's the pluses to owning a camera as opposed to just having on in your phone? Where you going to photo pictures for your blog or for something else?

Don't Judge Me! Array Haphazard's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ

Brownies are still totally awesome.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Secretary: How about that rain, huh!? *big smile*

What I say: Yes, it's raining.

What I think: Die.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

People don't seem to like me today. I guess it's because of my stupid dumb blog.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I suck at romantic relationships. I can get idealistic about them, but when I actually go through the motions, I want the other person to make sense. I do feel emotional about romance, but I think that I might be more in love with the idea of what the person could be, rather than what they are. Whoever says that falling in love is like what happens in the movies isn't telling the truth because falling in love takes work. It takes acceptance of the person, flaws and all. If you do not accept the flaws, and focus just on the good parts, then it's infatuation.

One thing that perplexes me is that I tend to fall harder for people that I can't have, or the chances of being with them are slim, than I do with those that pursue me. Maybe it's just the fact that I fall into the trap of romantic yearning... maybe I end up thinking that yearning equals feeling in love. But is it really love? Not really, because it is just infatuation if I am not involved with the other person. But they say that by definition infatuation is short lived, and most of my crushes have been long-term ones.

I feel dissatisfied with the results I've had in relationships. At first the relationships are wonderful, and I feel like I am soaring, but then I quickly fall out of it and start yearning for the person to be the idea I see them being. I wish to change this, to make sure that I find someone I feel satisfied with.

Love seems to be one of the rarest commodities these days.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I procrastinated on this fucking paper and now I have no idea what I'm doing.
    Woooohooooo! alkwjdlaksjdlakds

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Oh well I left the eggs outside and forgot to put them in the fridge for a few days. I boils them for breakfast, they didn't taste so good, now I'm in a daze somewhat. They were in the pantry for goodness sakes, totally made my morning complete!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Putting out a special request: all you Js, especially SJs, send me some "organized vibes", please. I am moving Saturday and I managed to get one productive day in. *bag over head*

Then again, my ENTJ sister is coming to "help" tomorrow...*cringe*. I may need 'thick skin' vibes before it's all over with.

MBTI
    ISFJ

When you've found the holy grail and find it would be much easier to use it if you were a TJ you start wondering about the fairness of human existence and cognition.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Talk about opposite day, there's a granite in my soup, how the smeg!

I'm pretty sure I washed the celery proper.