User Tag List

Page 6511 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 5511601164116461650165096510651165126513652165616611 ... LastLast
Results 65,101 to 65,110 of 67683

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Third song done!
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

I got a childhood friend's number today and he seemed super excited to get caught up since we haven't talked since middle school at first but now I feel like I'm annoying him

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

What she says: I'm FiNe
    What she means: I'm an INFP
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

testing
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

@Legion

I do not play the music I am because it's complicated but just because I enjoy it and I want to piss people off with it. I just find it more interesting at this point, whe you think that alot of music that passes for rock (or related genre) the guitarists typically only play power chords or just endlessly solo without structure. When you think about it, the guitar has a lot of potentional that hasn't really been realized yet and there's something about it I really enjoy in a physical sense. It's really strange, after never really being accepted my entire life, I decided at one point to simply start playing the guitar all the time because it was all I had and I didn't know what else to do. I thought there was little to no hope for me and I would possibly always be alone. I watch silly shows like Mean Girls (yes with Tthe Lohan) and I sort of understand how the social world works for now, but it still doesn't really at all come naturally to me or make sense to me easily.
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I suppose when you present someone with their own personal thoughts or feelings in relation to the world, the outside world of form, others opinions since it has become so increasingly alien the only way to truly meet or relate to it in a substantial or way anymore is to councel or I suppose commesirate with it? or at least, thats how many would define it; but yet are we not autonomous entities in a large and vast outside world? is it not true to say that before everything else, before outside expectations and others thoughts there comes yourself first? *sigh* The self; something that can at best only be pitied or dissected. Oh and as I was wearing my Legend of Zelda emblem shirt (it's not that gaudy or obvious what it is) I and I was walking around because it's like a joke to me, I realized it would be fun to play some random video game music songs, like from Zelda. That would be funny. Yes, ah ha...ah ha ha ha.
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    @Legion

I do not play the music I am because it's complicated but just because I enjoy it and I want to piss people off with it. I just find it more interesting at this point, whe you think that alot of music that passes for rock (or related genre) the guitarists typically only play power chords or just endlessly solo without structure. When you think about it, the guitar has a lot of potentional that hasn't really been realized yet and there's something about it I really enjoy in a physical sense. It's really strange, after never really being accepted my entire life, I decided at one point to simply start playing the guitar all the time because it was all I had and I didn't know what else to do. I thought there was little to no hope for me and I would possibly always be alone. I watch silly shows like Mean Girls (yes with Tthe Lohan) and I sort of understand how the social world works for now, but it still doesn't really at all come naturally to me or make sense to me easily.
    If you love what you do, then you are doing the right thing.
    Likes Blackout liked this post

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    If you love what you do, then you are doing the right thing.
    Yes! and I love smoking pot and womanizing! ha ha ha, but I kid, I kid. No, ( I mean yes?) I just was thinking about that too. It's not so much that you should only do what you love, you have to! there's no other choice! otherwise it doesn't matter if you live in a big town or a small city because people are mostly the same everywhere. Well actually, it's not that they're the same but that everyone pretty much just conforms. So if you want to fit in sort of, you have to do what you love, and find other people who like to do the same thing so at least you have something to relate and bond over (besides just consuming, if you're not into that, because like I'm not into that) and then I don't know. You just die. Life is horrible. Or at least I guess find a place where it's the norm to not conform, and then everybody conforms to not conforming but they don't really know why.
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Yes! and I love smoking pot and womanizing! ha ha ha, but I kid, I kid. No, ( I mean yes?) I just was thinking about that too. It's not so much that you should only do what you love, you have to! there's no other choice! otherwise it doesn't matter if you live in a big town or a small city because people are mostly the same everywhere. Well actually, it's not that they're the same but that everyone pretty much just conforms. So if you want to fit in sort of, you have to do what you love, and find other people who like to do the same thing so at least you have something to relate and bond over (besides just consuming, if you're not into that, because like I'm not into that) and then I don't know. You just die. Life is horrible. Or at least I guess find a place where it's the norm to not conform, and then everybody conforms to not conforming but they don't really know why.
    yes I also love to get high and be a woman

there is a choice that is why it is love because it is a choice if there is no choice it is not love that is the key secret to the universe

i nonconform to noncoforming by conforming and then i make rate funny faces at the people that go by and they think i have got a disease it is much good for the lolzords

I'm going to spend my second day off this week feeling ill and fighting headaches from the look of it
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post