User Tag List

Page 6509 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 5509600964096459649965076508650965106511651965596609 ... LastLast
Results 65,081 to 65,090 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

who posted dis video of me??

#yaaaaassss

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, as you know I'm not completely on your side. But, just because I see myself as progressive, it doesn't mean that I think any change is good.
    Ti-me Is On My Side.... Yes, it is!

MBTI
    :}

My brother made a joke the other day that we were FOR SURE going to farm my parents pokemon go as soon as the trade feature got established. Cuz they literally ask the same questions every single day. 'What are the candies. Are all he candies the same- oh so it depends on what you trade- oh. Well what can you do with the candies- ohhhhh the same stuff you told me yesterday. Well how do I get the candies? The professor? Oh. And are they all the same then?'

And I kind of jokingly agreed in an 'oh yeah ha for sure' sort of way.

And then felt really bad afterwards because it would be just so sad... Because my parents have an investement in the game. They might not fully understand it... But... Still.

In fact that they dont understand it fully would possibly make it kinda worse. Like taking candy from a baby. Like pushing an old person down the stairs and collecting the life insurance or something.

So my brother made a similar joke just now and I said kinda... 'Nooooo I couldnt farm them. Noo... That would be kinda cruel and just mean.'

And he said that yeah, he thought about it and decided he couldnt do it either.

So phew. Hat was a very mild concern. But it was mild cuz I knew at the end of the day I wouldnt do it myself- so between that and just talking to my brother I could probably kinda dismantle the idea.

So in the oddest way, slightly relieved.

I've been really dumb these days.
    Likes theforsaken liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Just a thought, but ...

If you're going to make a social media post about some "really smart kid" who "brilliantly calls out" a favored political opinion of yours, then perhaps ...

just perhaps ...

maybe ...

your political opinion isn't so brilliant after all?

Just sayin'.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Most people don't get it but Terminator movies are actually prequels of the Matrix triology.

(one of better ones lately)
    Likes uumlau liked this post

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

It it typical for lots of people in an office environment to regularly assume the worst about workplace changes? For instance, department hiring lots of people = they're going to turn it into a call center and stop promoting people. Moving to a new building = talk about everything wrong with the location. People were exactly like this at my last office, too, and none of it ever came close to happening.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I can't belieEVe something about me, my posting style, avatars, etc makes me come off as SERIOUS?? why have so many people told me this lately!

i promise guys nothing I say is ever serious 100% of the time I SWEAR

and I believe I have inhereted this from my ISTJ father. It might be an ISxJ thing as my ISTJ friends totally get me though. Like.

Today I went out to eat with my dad and they were clearing a table for us and the person who had been there before us left a bunch of food. Didn't even box it to take home. And my dad just says in a totally deadpan voice to the server "I'll just have that" and she was like ummmmm and I realized that that "I'm being serious but I'm actually being 100% sarcastic" tone is something I totally do

I'm starting to think only other ISxJs can appreciate my humor. My complete whole existence is nothing but fluff. Don't look at my oldham's ;_;

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes theforsaken, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I cant sleep.

Going to try counting sheep- or counting tomatoes and meatballs. Much more boring-er.

SLEEP damn you! Sleeeep.

Oh and I can confidently say Im 'Hard' on drums. As I have now conquered(at least once) weve got the beat- which was the only siong I couldnt play on hard yet. But sonts progressively get harder so might need to fall back to medium at some point. But I also made it throygh a couple more songs on expert in the low to mic 90s so... Who knows how thatll blow.

But its hard for now. Because medium feels, has for a while, abusively oppressively slow and boring.

Andyways now time to count those pickled drumming sheep or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    It it typical for lots of people in an office environment to regularly assume the worst about workplace changes? For instance, department hiring lots of people = they're going to turn it into a call center and stop promoting people. Moving to a new building = talk about everything wrong with the location. People were exactly like this at my last office, too, and none of it ever came close to happening.
    Yeah, that bothers me, I've also heard people repeatedly revisit problems which are resolved with an expectation that its just going to happen again, definitely, often in a vague, generalised sense, referring generally to "staff are responsible for..." or "management are responsible for...", and I'm not even sure if it was more precise if it would be an improvement on things because I'm less sure its about calling anyone to account or consistency, which its most often paired to when the point is made (I've grown to hate the word, as a buzz word/trigger phrase but as something more too), and more often about controlling behaviour.

I go back and forth between whether its pessimism or powerlessness, real or imagined, that causes this.

I do think its got something to do with people craving authoritarianism and its a sorrowful situation when you get authoritarians who are able to take advantage of it.
    Likes Alaska liked this post