User Tag List

Page 6507 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 5507600764076457649765056506650765086509651765576607 ... LastLast
Results 65,061 to 65,070 of 67631

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I have a question for my Psychiatrist...

Is this AVOIDANCE? Is this an ALIENATING MESSAGE?

Oh... how about this one?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Trying to crush my hopes and dreams?
    No, that's what Hydraulic Press Channel is for.

1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    No, that's what Hydraulic Press Channel is for.

"That was quite easy." LOL

I imagined the first crushed one, look like some sand/ice pokemon. :P
    Ni: My Tour Guide
    Te says to me: Foo I'm here, where you at?
    Fi: My Girlfriend
    Se: Bae
    Ne: My side-chick
    Ti: Bro
    Fe: Needs to speak louder
    Si says to me: Bitch, you don't own me. I own you.

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

So I screamed at my landlord so much that I think I scared him and the next day he showed up and he was shaking a little bit and he was scared of me. I feel a little bad but in some ways he kind of deserves it, he is still for all intensive purposes lying to me (even if just a little bit) he obviously has a decent amount of money, so I don't really see what he's trying to do here. I mean in a sense, he's trying to save his hide because he knows that there's a possibly that I could get them in trouble for perhaps running things illegaly. (even if just a little bit) but okay---it was kind of wrong what I was doing, but I guess I just have serious issues. I mean almost at this point, I feel like you have to be all Donald Trump like and be loud, in your face and even wave money around just to give people the idea. Or at least I mean, to get people to respect you at all. Or that maybe that's all most people respect. So I finished reapers, time is running out and just for fun eternal life. I haven't finished all
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

all along the watchtower, but it's not that the songs are difficult at all, they just take forever to memorize. I think for fun I'm going to have some light and happy songs for example some white stripes and older greenday songs and maybe some interpol and they are also easy to learn. I figured after playing them I would get a MIDI player (or an amp with one) and play a sample of a part from Muse's Isolated System, Unsustainable (from d law) I think it's so beautiful it almost makes me cry. I am so bored though. My landlord decided to drop the money he says he owned me and is just going to let me move without owing him anything and have two months so I think I will. I also bought a new cable so I could use my old FUZZ pedal I thought was bunk but it's actually perfect and just what I needed! it can be played really heavy and distorted yet it cuts through and has so much clarity whereas all my other pedals did not. Distortion was just distortion but I just don't like the...this is high gain and it functions as
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I also found that mini amps often used for busking have like 15 hour battery life and I did not realize it all! how did I not know this!? omg, I am going to get one soon. This whole problem with my landlord got in my way, as well as the diet thing because again I was not eating enough. I actually kind of feel bad about the whole thing with my landlord. I think I was in the wrong slighty and I kind of liked them a bit. But then I usually kind of like most people for some reason even though I shouldn't. They have been some of the few people who understand me very well (in some weird hard to define way) but at the least time for other reasons we do not get along well at all. It's always you know, the facts, everything has to be by the book, but what is the book or the facts even for? I keep looking for closeness everywhere and not finding it anywhere. I keep doing this, I keep looking for closeness. Why do I keep looking for this? is it instinctive?
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Yeah @Blackout, you're right the Landlord could run things better. Like, what he's doing does work, but you DO know ways that could improve the way he does things (this is sincere). It's just... hard to communicate it to him, and that's the problem. He knows it, you know it, there are issues to be ironed out, and sometimes it does feel like just pure brute-forcing the thing is the only way to go about it. Yeah, there are other ways, but that just means your way of doing things works as well. Reflection on the issues could produce results, so could a third party, or multiple third parties, who see things from both sides.

And yeah, I know as well (well, that is to say I know it well, not literally -as- well) as you that you could be playing these technical songs if you really put your heart into it, however what you do instead is where your heart more truly lies, so to the doubters, I say: go doubt yourself!

Also, spiritually perfecting yourself through physical hardship does have benefits, it does in the end result in people being brought closer together and more in line with who they are. There are other ways, there always are. I mean, if you go where you've already been, you'll see what you've already seen. Unless you see with new eyes, but that's another matter entirely. So it's about - what is it you want to see the most, and why are you looking at what you want to see less? Have a look at the barrier in your path, then either break it down, push it aside, eliminate it from your experience, whatever it takes to go after that thing you want more. That "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" is always just getting closer and then moving away, just when you think you have it, you see you just found silver, and that's just the truth of life. It's a good thing really, if we always had it, we would be at a standstill, and that contradicts the whole idea. If you have 100% then by implication you have 0% and all the numbers in between. Some people say we have "negative percents" but that is just a refusal to acknowledge the positivity that over-weighs it.

I'll leave it there, hopefully you get a lot out of it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Oh, and if you want to know how I produced that response, I just looked at where you used the word "not" (or equivalent). I treated the rest as background information, and tried to say something that would turn the negative statement into a positive statement, because a negative implies a kind of hole in one's understanding - that's what you're trying to get from posting the message, or at least that's how I see it - a filling of the void which is keeping you from that "100%".

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

....... ??
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post

....... ??
    Well, fuck, you better not smoke it then?