User Tag List

Page 6487 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 5487598763876437647764856486648764886489649765376587 ... LastLast
Results 64,861 to 64,870 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #64861
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Hitler. History always says Hitler.

    Or before that period Napoleon.

    Or if you go back far enough Grendel or The Bogeyman.

  2. #64862
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puffypolma View Post
    These few days have been the greatest days of my life as I have been watching Justice League's and Wonder Woman's trailers at least 10 times each.
    I havent seen them, I'm not that fussed, I'll see them when they are out but I did see Luke Cage's trailer for the netflix show and I liked it, the idea of an immortal ironfist TV series I really like too. I'd watch wonder woman because I love her. She was one of the best things about that Batman vs Superman movie.

  3. #64863
    Psychotic Serenity Array PhloweryPheromes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    Ne Ne
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Nope, I dont think you're right but you're not the first to say it and who knows you could be the same person as said it before, couching your own ideas in the frame of novelty and associating them with being open minded, tolerant and all those fun buzz words and trigger terms doesnt make them any the less a lot of unacceptable bullshit.

    Poll that

    I think at least Typology Central would be an Aristocratic quadra, but I don't really see the cliqueyness and opposition and fighting that goes with it, or even a little expression of emotion. Actually, the lack of turbulent emotional expression here could come off as Delta with a Te/Fi subtype. Overall, I think this community has the texture of a female EII-Fi mating with a male LSE-Te. Just something to think about!

  4. #64864
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhloweryPheromes View Post
    I think at least Typology Central would be an Aristocratic quadra, but I don't really see the cliqueyness and opposition and fighting that goes with it, or even a little expression of emotion. Actually, the lack of turbulent emotional expression here could come off as Delta with a Te/Fi subtype. Overall, I think this community has the texture of a female EII-Fi mating with a male LSE-Te. Just something to think about!
    I dont think you've been here long enough if you've not seen any of those things.
    Likes Hawthorne, Masokissed, Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

  5. #64865
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,319

    Default

    I'm kind of scared to move on with my life.

    I actually thought that maybe it's best if I live a normal life, play video games, get an average job, have average everyday problems, get an average partner, average friend, be comfortably married. Live in a decent middle-class home.

    Then I was like lol. You have most of that already, and it completely BORES you.

    I guess as this sounds incredibly SJ of me to say, I'm worried I might lose everything if I pursue the music industry.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  6. #64866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post


    I wonder if this movie is going to be incredible or a sinker...
    good question. i don't know how expertly made it is, but it's going to break the box office. it will appeal to a bunch of people because it gives regards to the 'ethical' and the 'questionable' at the same time.
    'apathy is a dirty word.'
    Likes Forever liked this post

  7. #64867
    Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    496
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    good question. i don't know how expertly made it is, but it's going to break the box office. it will appeal to a bunch of people because it gives regards to the 'ethical' and the 'questionable' at the same time.
    It better be great because WB can't afford to fuck up again.
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

  8. #64868
    Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    496
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I havent seen them, I'm not that fussed, I'll see them when they are out but I did see Luke Cage's trailer for the netflix show and I liked it, the idea of an immortal ironfist TV series I really like too. I'd watch wonder woman because I love her. She was one of the best things about that Batman vs Superman movie.
    I think the fact that I am a DC fan has intensified my emotions while watching these trailers lol, even cloud my judgement. But I have to say the Wonder Woman trailer is just awesome, making me shed some tears even.
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix

  9. #64869
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,349

    Default

    Hmm... if I weren't such a stiff dancer, I'd dance wherever I could because I feel the rhythm in my heart, and it travels down to my feet so delightfully.

    If there's one dance form I'd love to learn in particular, it's Flamenco. Then this hopeless romantic can express her passion more openly with music like this:

    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  10. #64870
    Superwoman Array Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,298

    Default

    I hope he's wrong but my instincts point in a similar direction (though maybe not quite as extreme). There is something in the air and it's not rosewater.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes cascadeco liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO