User Tag List

Page 6486 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 5486598663866436647664846485648664876488649665366586 ... LastLast
Results 64,851 to 64,860 of 67842

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Geesh I didn't realize i made 3 posts in a row it was an accident.

I was practicing in the park for a long time and this beautiful girl came up to me and she was all exasperated and she told me she doesn't have anywhere to go and that she just wanted to listen to me, but she was so ornery and bitch and critical, man everyone here is so snobby.

It was really hard to concentrate as well as she was wearing kind of revealing clothing, but I'm not sure if I was supposed to woo her more? oh well...but she was singing a bit and kind of in a way that sounded sexy. But she was just really hot so...

It seems to attract women, I am not sure why. But eh...is it self entitlement? I had some girl (who was drunk during the day) tell me I was a loser because I couldn't afford concert tickets to Sum 41 in September.

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I've gotten teh whole timing thing down! it's one thing that used to plague me, but mostly only due to anxiety! I played for 6 hours today! still not good enough : (

I want to go for 12 hours, which I don't find difficult, it's more just difficult finding the time to do that.

Anyway, um..."reapers" is really hard to play, well actually mostly just this huge long solo part, which is odd because Muse has never done that before, but it's so cool. Anyway, I realized all I need to do is get the melody done of the solo and I can remember it more easily because otherwise it takes forever : (

It's good, I've come up with a pay to cut around the annoyance of eating by cooking lots of brown rice and mainly eating that. It's really annoying somehow, but I can block it all out by focusing intently on what I am doing. I was having problems because I was only eating white rice and it didn't make me feel nourished at all.

This park is awesome though, it's kind of hidden but close to a mainstreet and where I live. So I think I will spend all my time practicing there for now since it seems like the perfect place. It's so fun to see things come together through hard work, and it only provides more motivation to keep going. I think I will get a portable amp and practice the singing parts as well.

Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

These few days have been the greatest days of my life as I have been watching Justice League's and Wonder Woman's trailers at least 10 times each.
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I just accidentally discovered that a former classmate of mine made it to a regular figure on national tv as a journalist. She was always miss perfect: very pretty, smart, from a family of doctors, very popular, near perfect grades,...

I am trying very hard to not be jealous but happy for her.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes EJCC, Ghost, Yamato Nadeshiko, Lark, Floki and 2 others liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Alaska liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I still can hardly comprehend the fact that I went to bed one night thinking I was sp first and then woke up the next day and was smacked in the face with the realization of being sp-last.Like What. what

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Smilephantomhive, Alaska, EJCC liked this post

Psychotic Serenity Array PhloweryPheromes's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    Ne Ne

Typology Central feels like a fairly Delta community. I think it's a place where once you warm up to everyone, you'll feel like as if this is a large, very open-minded and tolerant community while at the same time preferring a more unified understanding of a topic and not being so easily tempted by new ideas. Does anyone agree or disagree? Hm... I'll make a poll.

Charlotte Church is such a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by PhloweryPheromes View Post
    Typology Central feels like a fairly Delta community. I think it's a place where once you warm up to everyone, you'll feel like as if this is a large, very open-minded and tolerant community while at the same time preferring a more unified understanding of a topic and not being so easily tempted by new ideas. Does anyone agree or disagree? Hm... I'll make a poll.
    Nope, I dont think you're right but you're not the first to say it and who knows you could be the same person as said it before, couching your own ideas in the frame of novelty and associating them with being open minded, tolerant and all those fun buzz words and trigger terms doesnt make them any the less a lot of unacceptable bullshit.

Poll that