User Tag List

Page 6485 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 5485598563856435647564836484648564866487649565356585 ... LastLast
Results 64,841 to 64,850 of 67829

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

As a Christian, I must say that atheism is admirable. To simply accept the world as it may appear, without pondering... Truly, that is a trait of a saint.

I like so much to paint .

... and I mean painting walls here. I find it similar to cooking.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

wtf is this revelation

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I've been noticing a lot of weird synchronicity lately; like for an example somebody put at a park I was at "Canada cares about human rights" in large writing like a mural on one of the walls which I found encouraging but also as if the universe was telling me that I was not wrong or that all is not worth of hope.

I was also walking down the side walk after losing some of my guitar picks and I found a nice one just laying on the street so I kept it. I usually don't notice such things really.

But I also fell and almost broke my leg. Then I also fell asleep in the park. Oh and there was some typical snobby Vancourites there and they left in my presence on purpose I think. That's how stuck up and arrogant so many people here are. NYYUUUAAAAHHHHHHHH, glorified office pencil pusher, cum laude I am superior. I also smoked a bunch of pot today and I feel like I'm going to keep doing it be damn cannot handle the stress. I also hate how 1930s style has come back and I can't help but feel reminded of how conservative most people are now, and strict, obedient everything is supposed to be. Why not 1920s no, 1930s, lumberjack outdoor style, blech. Give me a break. I don't burgundy, navy blue and wood wallpapers : (

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Actually, I almost feel like it's anything goes if it's a conservative style that is retro sort of. But I even feel like the 1970s has become conservative of itself in a sense that it's about just being like that but in the traditional sense and not the progressive part that was around then (the ideas) why is that always forgotten? it just gives me more desire to dress like a weirdo freaktard. I also don't get when did conforming all the day signify the mature, sensible and sophisticated thing now? I almost think people are scared of fear but it's this irrational thing like when people believed in witchcraft and wizards; I don't think there's always something to be scared of and being terrified or anything new/different shouldn't be immediately met with fear. Why not encourage people to face their fears and try to live excitedly and with a sense of adventure?

But I mostly mean as well often why it's discourage to not conform because it's "scary" well why does everything have to be so much about safety and security? it's just boring. Who cares if you're afraid? why should people have to live their lives in response to some people's over active fear responses. I don't want to live in a stable with a bunch of easily frightened sheep. That's why all the cool people who have taken risks in their lives or have smoked and do have tattoos aren't like that and usually all think that people should just be able to do their own thing. They don't live their lives in fear. Those are people you aren't going to scare easily.

You could proverbially live in a cult where everyone's dropping dead from the cool aid and it would still be considered the "right thing" to do : (

I think I just like urban culture and stuff at this point, I am sick of all the retro retreads of the Europeans fashion/styles. It's way more bold interesting and unique. Let's go back and do 1970's/1950's again! yeah! this time, more plain and boring! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo. THE WHEAT FIELDS, BURGUNDY, LIVIN' OFF THE LAND. PLAIN/BORING.

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Yeah, look how ugly and trashy this is! represent! how is this for your traditional culture and old fashioned values. What's his problem? is he in a gang? oh no, he's surly.

Anyway, I wonder if I could come up with my own urban/gothic alternative style or something.

Did somebody call....THE FASHION POLICE!?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Yeah, look how ugly and trashy this is! represent! how is this for your traditional culture and old fashioned values. What's his problem? is he in a gang? oh no, he's surly.

Anyway, I wonder if I could come up with my own urban/gothic alternative style or something.

Did somebody call....THE FASHION POLICE!?
    Why don't you go take a nap or something.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I was slumped over my computer when Kurt Cobain sang into my ear that he had very bad posture, which made me get all self-conscious and sit up straight.
    Likes cascadeco, Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

A lady told me she hasn't met a nice person in such a long time.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes Fay liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

When I look at you, I don't see a person standing in front of me, I see your soul. When I look at you, I see a life full of potential. I see beauty, grace, wonder, and transcendence. What do I see when I look at you, I see a soul that has gone astray, but one that shall return renewed and refreshed. Take this journey known as life, learn of its wonders, learn of its intricacies, for you will see the world that I see. A world that includes you, as a soul so bound to this world, that it would feel incomplete without you in it. You are loved, and you are admired. See what I see, when I look at you. Full of life, full of potential. I see beauty, grace, pain, and wonder. Most of all, I see transcendence. I see you.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post