User Tag List

Page 6483 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 5483598363836433647364816482648364846485649365336583 ... LastLast
Results 64,821 to 64,830 of 67804

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Me stupidly getting myself involved in shit merlin edition tm:

Me realizing I fucked up and am in too deep:

Me desperately trying to appeal to said person's better nature as a last resort:

Likes Kas liked this post

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

omg, I was just kind of recalling and going over my mind a bit how stifling everyone is to me, how cold, uncaring, and how much others have tried to discourage me, and then I remembered while I was playing my guitar how often people in Montreal said nice things to me about my playing and everything and were kind of friendly or at least showed human emotion even if they were assholes ( to which a lot of people were) but of course, a lot of people from other parts of the country or were were assholes, or weird, but in that weird psychopathic cold, way, but the Montreal, nasty crusty boisterous asshole, but will laugh with you while they're an asshole and at least in some way know they are. I just realized, there really is no choice anymore, it's like my haven and get away. It's my only alternative at this point.

The only downside is the whole language and French thing, I mean realistically I'm not going to have a decent or normal and even career for a long time.

On the plus side, I have learned "Reapers almost completely by Muse and also I have almost got all the songs I have wanted down for busking, just not perfectly but I think all I needed to do was spend all day unattended to with nothing else. I have a new kind of focus or something, because it's like I've finally completely shed any doubt or shame I've had before and realized that even though most of the people around me think I'm shit I know it's not my problem.

I just feel so free. I walk around the city and I look at the large skyscrapers, and I noticed they moved in a giant Microsoft building now and I just realized, "wow, I'm completely free, everyone thinks I'm a loser but I am free of all of this"

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

This song is so hard! well kind of, but once you get the basic down it's not too hard but obviously it's Muse's hardest song on the guitar, and I am going to take out the "killed by" to only "drones"
    oh and I got Muse's "Time is running out" almost done too, but it was hard getting it just right because all the tabs and stuff were wrong a little so I had to use my ear to fix it. The only song I am going to struggle with is Jimi Hendrix's "All along the Watchtower" version, which is a bitch to learn. I only learned the first quarter and it took me like all day. I am surprised I do not have carpel tunnel syndrome yet.

"RULE WITH LIES AND DECEIT, AND THE WORLD IS ON YOUR SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE"

Wow, weird I was looking at Donald Trump's wife and I realized, not only will we have no feelings or selves anymore but we will not have real faces either. But as long as it gives people "jobs" or something.

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I just realized I think that if I don't succeed at something artistic then I will probably die. When I do things I don't find interesting I day dream all day about what I'd rather do and I've always felt this deep need to do what I want to do, and what feels authentic and natural to me and in my own way, or I just day dream all the time. So, I am basically screwed. I will just die.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

classically liberal Array Typh0n's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Summer is here and I am bored. I got nothing purposeful to do. Sent out job applications to several institutions to find work for fall but no employer has yet to contact me.

Maybe I'll research some obscure topic for fun and that'll keep me entertained and give me a sense I am contributing something. But its no fun when you're working for yourself. It feels like intellectual masturbation.
    Likes Ghost liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    There was a mass shooting this afternoon in Munich. The situation is still totally unclear. At least 8 people dead. Possibly three perpetrators still on the run on the streets. The population has been asked to stay indoors. It looks like a terror attack but could be anything right now.

I am surprised noone has discussed this yet on the forum.
    9 people dead and at least a dozent injured. Turns out the perpetrator was an 18 year old highschool student, a lone gunman. With dual German-Iranian citizenship but no apparent religious or political motivation. No criminal history but in psychological treatment and apparently obsessed for some time with the idea of running amok.

He even yelled "I am German" and " I grew up here " at some people. He ended up shooting himself in front of police officers.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I love Douglas Adams' books but I hate Dr. Who and Adams just wrote a Dr Who book. I'm afraid I'll have to give it a pass.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I love Douglas Adams' books but I hate Dr. Who and Adams just wrote a Dr Who book. I'm afraid I'll have to give it a pass.
    You are aware that Adams died 15 years ago and wrote the Dr. Who episodes in the 1970s before the Hitchhiker? Or am I missing something?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes EJCC liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring
    You are aware that Adams died 15 years ago and wrote the Dr. Who episodes in the 1970s before the Hitchhiker? Or am I missing something?
    This Adams' book was published in 2015 or 2016; I can't remember. Maybe it's a previously unpublished work.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    This Adams' book was published in 2015 or 2016; I can't remember. Maybe it's a previously unpublished work.
    Can confirm that Douglas Adams died in 2001.

Are you talking about this? Douglas Adams Doctor Who script to regenerate as a novel | Books | The Guardian
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!