User Tag List

Page 6475 of 6778 FirstFirst ... 5475597563756425646564736474647564766477648565256575 ... LastLast
Results 64,741 to 64,750 of 67780

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    Omg r u being srs?

Ur dad is such a prank lord
    To be fair, if you pick up someone else's money when it's lying there you're kind of a dick anyway...XD
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

"My generation is zero, I never made it as a working class hero" "I once was lost but never was found"

I just don't really get what happened. I mean I guess post-9-11 hysteria really did it's number, and I supposed growing up under the watchful surveillance and eye of the police state and constant surveillance really did a number, but did the older generation really care at all? I don't think they really did their job, they stopped caring and became too concerned with their families or bills and mortgages.

I guess too, they really managed to trick just about everyone and has gotten us all to believe that we really have made progress and have taken liberalism cloak and dagger and turned what appears to be on the outside that, and use it against everyone.

I suppose the media really won out too, and did a good job of convincing everyone that the civil rights period in the 60's, 70's really failed horrendously and they were all simply immature, drug crazed weirdo's and they really sold out because they thought it was best and then it all become appropriated and has become really only come to stand for some kind of a right of passage or adolescent period that teenagers inevitably "grow out of" when really it has nothing to do with that. I guess the Baby boomer's just became like their parents or everyone gives up? I don't know.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I think that in general (as in bigots aside) people want to see other people succeed. They want to watch other people make it and they want good things to happen to them. People want to see other regular ordinary everyday people like themselves achieve their goals because it reinforces for them that the world's not always a shitty place and that it's possible that they can one day get to where they are, too.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    :}

Cant sleep. Keep tossing and turbh v jn rhat- my body just work sleep way. Which hasnt reallg happened on these meds. And which IS slichtly annoying.

Going to TRY to go ba k to sleep- ut I have my doubts Ill be entirely successful

Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    It can't be that bad. I'd love to visit Vancouver some day. But then the northwest fascinates me, anyway. It's the one region in North America I haven't really visited.
    Do it! Washington and Oregon are so gorgeous on the coast too.

(You rekindled my appreciation for Paul F. Tompkins)

@Blackout

It is so intriguing to me how utterly different our experience & perception of the city is.

I am sorry that it's been this way for you.

What holds you back from moving East? You always speak so positively of it.
    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that. I suppose I just can't have hardily pretend that is place is not horrid and I can't really get on the side of being neutral about that fact. It's not so much the area, the place, or even the geographic spot, but really what it stands for or means. I believe it to be just about everything wrong with society today and that would sum it up.

In actuality it's not even that I'm having a "hard time" or that my experience has been negative so much as it's a hostile and not a very place at all. You could remove my experience all together and just look at Vancouver from a completely removed or dry and cynical perspective and it would still be the sum of parts that I have prescribed. I don't think people treat each other like real human beings, there at times seems to be something in the air and it feels like everyone is on something. It's weird, and there's something alien and mutant about it. It's not reality at all, and really it's a hail and bastion of it's own kind, it's own self anointed mock diamond. It's like, I don't know, a Fugazi? it's totally like fugazi.

Anyway, I had my a point last time or at least I was wondering since seeing my photos as well if you have seen me ever or have heard any bad rumors. I don't know if there is, I just have been worried about that. I get weird attention from women and some of the people here.

But yes, I probably offend you. I was thinking about this before, and I realized that there have been many times in my life where perhaps those around me didn't listen or believe me and thought I was wrong only to come around and completely agree with me years later. I don't think I'm really wrong. I may be venting too much but it's beyond frustrating, it's beyond acceptable and infringes on my human rights. Sorry.

But it's true no place is perfect, but I think there's reasons for that sometimes that are more then naturally occurring.

Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I just got to watch Supernatural season 2 and i must say I ship Dean/Jo very much. They are so cute together
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix

Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Just got a friend request from someone named "Chai Rani" and literally think of "Tea Queen".

also why is pikachu named pikachu?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

My office crush just got engaged.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I love peanut butter and I've lost my broom i have absolutely no clue where it is
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post