User Tag List

Page 647 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 14754759763764564664764864965769774711471647 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

True. I couldn't take it anymore. It's amazing the things I find when I clean my desk... Found a paper I'd been hunting for for about two months.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Note to self: Tea into milk, not the other way around.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My mother went to the doctor today and he told her she has osteoarthritis. He also told her that in a year or two, she won't be able to make sculptures anymore. I feel really bad for my mother. She spent the whole summer making herself an atelier where she can make her sculptures and now she's only be able to use it for a few years? Well, I didn't know any good "I'm sorry about your osteoarthritis" presents, so I bought her a bag full of Bounties. She loves Bounty and I hate it, so that's a guarantee for that the bag is all hers.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    Note to self: Tea into milk, not the other way around.
    I have a similar thing I need to remember. Sugar into tea, not the other way around.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Reading these garfield-garfield comics really sheds some light on Jon's condition.

JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I need to go buy a new headset for my online classes. I hope Best Buy has the one I want. I'm way too impatient to order one online and wait for it to arrive... On a related note... I'm glad that the cable for my iPhone is sitting on my porch. I shipment tracking.

figsfiggyfigs

I really like the phrase " butt hurt". I might start using that .

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

IT'S ONLY WEDNESDAY?!?!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

RA sucks.

OTOH--it's raining!

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    My mother went to the doctor today and he told her she has osteoarthritis. He also told her that in a year or two, she won't be able to make sculptures anymore. I feel really bad for my mother. She spent the whole summer making herself an atelier where she can make her sculptures and now she's only be able to use it for a few years? Well, I didn't know any good "I'm sorry about your osteoarthritis" presents, so I bought her a bag full of Bounties. She loves Bounty and I hate it, so that's a guarantee for that the bag is all hers.
    Any truly good person, loves Bounty.