User Tag List

Page 6468 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 5468596863686418645864666467646864696470647865186568 ... LastLast
Results 64,671 to 64,680 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    :}

Now my donuts are SAFE!

In my stomach!

Muhahhahahahah.

(Am slightly annoyed cuz someone ate my last chocolate frosted so I had to make due with glazed... But they were still delicious so its more forgiveable.)

Now BACK TO BED.

Was having an odd dream. I forget what it was now... Hopefully NOW I dream of donuts.

That would be good
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Snickie View Post
    According to a cursory Google search, Millennials are synonymous with Gen Y, and I'm pretty sure I'm not Gen Y. Millennials are those who enter adulthood around 2000.... apparently. Gen Zers are considered born between the mid to late nineties to.... present day? They haven't defined the outer limit yet (and I don't know if they can). Thing is a lot of people my age are calling themselves Millennials.
    I was born in '95. So am I a Millennial or a Gen Z (in Google's eyes)? Or am I teetering on the border, or....?
    It's not always easy to say when you are born at the fringe of a cohort. I am 15 years older than you and identify neither as gen X nor gen Y. Technically I am probably a (very) early millenial since my birth year 1980 is often used as the starting point (some say late seventies, other early eighties, but 1980 is a conveniet cut-off date). If you were born in 1995 you are probably a late millenial - again depending on the definition. That would place us in the same category and yet I would assume those 15 years seperating us make for a lot of differening experiences (and differing current life situations)

Now, what about my 1 1/2 year old daughter? Is she gen Z or is her age group already something new all over again? Gen alpha?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    A HUMAN MANGO?! Pics or it didn't happen.
    u changed my post
    how could u

#yaaaaassss

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I hate to brag, but I'm undoubtedly the best artist on this website.

I call it "Happy Little Tree"
    Medium: Oil Pastel

Can you believe it took me nearly 22 years to achieve this level of talent?
    Impressionism or Post-Impressionism?
    Need it for my research paper on art periods.

#yaaaaassss
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Donuts were good but now its time to go hunt me out some meat.

Attachment 16537

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    954 sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    It's not always easy to say when you are born at the fringe of a cohort. I am 15 years older than you and identify neither as gen X nor gen Y. Technically I am probably a (very) early millenial since my birth year 1980 is often used as the starting point (some say late seventies, other early eighties, but 1980 is a conveniet cut-off date). If you were born in 1995 you are probably a late millenial - again depending on the definition. That would place us in the same category and yet I would assume those 15 years seperating us make for a lot of differening experiences (and differing current life situations)

Now, what about my 1 1/2 year old daughter? Is she gen Z or is her age group already something new all over again? Gen alpha?
    I know someone who was born in December 1964 and identifies firmly as a baby boomer (Gen X starts in '65).

I think millennials have to have had experience with walkmans, VHS, tape casettes, portable CD players, and dial-up. Which I did. I don't think Gen Z really has that. Not entirely sure of other defining characteristics though. But your post was helpful. Thank you.
    Accidentally offensive

MBTI: IxTP (Ti-dom, leaning on Ne-aux)
    Socionics: idek anymore. SLI, ILI, LII....
    Enneagram: 9w1 > 5b > 4w5 sp
    Alignment: Neutral (inching toward Lawful neutral)
    Temperament: Phlegmatic/Melancholic > Sanguine (online persona) > Choleric

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

If my car gets damaged then I'm going to kill someone.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Rain made nice decoration of my window. It looks almost like little cracks.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes geedoenfj liked this post

My mother just called me by my full and proper name and told me "this is the end of this conversation."

Shit.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."
    Likes Qlip, geedoenfj, Kas liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I know how to read sheet music now! Yayyy!

(Didn't know it was that simple, in fact it's quite nice how it's done, it seemed annoying at first but thinking about it, it's highly sensible to do so.)

I wish I knew what music theory book when I was a kid, so I would have gotten a better start on this all. My piano teachers would always tell me when I saw an unfamiliar term or notation not necessarily relevant for my stage of learning, they'd always tell me "later."

It only made me less interested in piano not getting answers, because the "why" wasn't supplemented to me. It was really important for me to understand the why of pitch/tone and rhythm.

It's easy to want to put the blame on the parents for not helping find additional resources, but they had no idea about how to play or read music either.. so
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post