User Tag List

Page 6462 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 5462596263626412645264606461646264636464647265126562 ... LastLast
Results 64,611 to 64,620 of 67816

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Trump declares himself the 'Law And Order Candidate'. Right, go rip off some more people with Trump University.
    Likes EJCC, Morning Star liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Trump declares himself the 'Law And Order Candidate'. Right, go rip off some more people with Trump University.
    Speaking of "Criminal Intent"...
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Currently looking for THREE people to come test the functionality of the game I just bought. Go to jackbox.tv (website) on any device with internet and type in JAXV for the room code. Only three people can play atm. Also you can chat with me on Vent because I'm on there right now.

Edit: Nvm, test over!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

The most awkward moment happened at my job today.
    Was at the front desk as per usual, and this man comes in to lodge in cash. I work at a bank.. a cashless bank.
    I tell him this.
    He loses his shit.
    Goes on a rant as to how in the world we are a bank if we don't deal with cash.
    "How are you guys not dealing with cash?!" he exclaimed.
    My eyes widen despite trying my best to keep my polite-smiley face on, "I'm sorry?"
    "I've never heard of this bloody thing before. You mean I can't lodge in cash at all in this bank?"
    "I, uh, well. No, sir, we cannot."
    "That's fucking weird, isn't it?"
    I shrug, wanting to die, "I don't know."
    My work colleague tries to calm him down. Dude wasn't having it. Kept asking why we don't deal with cash.
    "Every thing is mobile now." was all my coworker could muster.
    Oh god.
    Dude goes on a rant, and I pretended I had to leave to do something else.
    "You're saying I could only lodge checks here and not cash?" he asked.
    "Correct." my colleague answered in that fuck-you-asshole tone of voice, lmao.

Omfg. I cannot with some people.

#yaaaaassss

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

when you complete all of your daily to-do list

#yaaaaassss
    Likes Morning Star, EJCC, geedoenfj liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Okay, so there's this one guy from Mumbai who I started getting back in touch with recently on Whatsapp - he's about two years younger to me, and used to teach us a bit of Bollywood dancing. Back then, I had sort of asked him out, but he seemed clueless until I explained later on (it was cute seeing him blush though! ).

Fast-forward to the present: we both started enjoying each other's company a lot, and soon he asked me if I liked him. I said yes, to which he responded, "You're so good that I want to [enter a relationship with you], but I can't." We both knew that it would be very difficult to make it last, considering he's still there and I'm back in the U.S.; and so we simply left it at that. Now last night, we were talking again when I reassured him that I'd always be there for him as a friend no matter what. He then said, "That is the matter, I don't want to be only friends with you..."

My heart was on the verge of leaping out of my chest at this point so now we're secretly together. [Emphasis on secretly, because ever since our relations were ruined there due to a certain mother-daughter pair lying left and right about my sister, I've been forbidden from ever contacting people who are associated with them. ]
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    :}

Time for bed. Im tired. Hope to get a good nights sleep. A nice loooong rest. Going to be GREAT!

I love sleep! I have the coolest dreams! Though last night I was really confused and had a dream where I kept getting detention in school and it felt relaly real so I had to wake up and figure out... Wait- what year of schooling am I in? Did I somehow have to go back to highschool? Whats going on? But then I figured it out that it didnt happen and all was good.

I kept getting more and more detentions because I kept overscheduling myself and it would happen to be during the time of detention that I had somethibg really really important I apparently had to do so Id have to skip detention and then make it up plus an additional and they kept adding up and it was just... Was what it was but then I started failing my classes because I was in detention so frequently and fuck was it realistic.

Though not really because I mean- while I wasnt squeeky clean in school I generally didnt get into much super duper serious trouble like I felt like I was in in the dream.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    The most awkward moment happened at my job today.
    Was at the front desk as per usual, and this man comes in to lodge in cash. I work at a bank.. a cashless bank.
    I tell him this.
    He loses his shit.
    Goes on a rant as to how in the world we are a bank if we don't deal with cash.
    "How are you guys not dealing with cash?!" he exclaimed.
    My eyes widen despite trying my best to keep my polite-smiley face on, "I'm sorry?"
    "I've never heard of this bloody thing before. You mean I can't lodge in cash at all in this bank?"
    "I, uh, well. No, sir, we cannot."
    "That's fucking weird, isn't it?"
    I shrug, wanting to die, "I don't know."
    My work colleague tries to calm him down. Dude wasn't having it. Kept asking why we don't deal with cash.
    "Every thing is mobile now." was all my coworker could muster.
    Oh god.
    Dude goes on a rant, and I pretended I had to leave to do something else.
    "You're saying I could only lodge checks here and not cash?" he asked.
    "Correct." my colleague answered in that fuck-you-asshole tone of voice, lmao.

Omfg. I cannot with some people.
    I would have suggested the nearest atm or asked him would you like for us to locate a traditional bank from our services?

but then again I'm hugging a pillow in quiet and peace as I respond to this.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes rxr, theforsaken liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

A random chick on okcupid just told me

#1. Mohawks are inappropriate for anyone over the age of 26

And

#2. Because my family has moved around the country a lot it means "someone is running from something"

Excuse me, bitch, who the fuck are you?

Quote Originally Posted by rxr View Post
    A random chick on okcupid just told me

#1. Mohawks are inappropriate for anyone over the age of 26

And

#2. Because my family has moved around the country a lot it means "someone is running from something"

Excuse me, bitch, who the fuck are you?
    negging is so last decade
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes rxr liked this post