User Tag List

Page 6450 of 7151 FirstFirst ... 54505950635064006440644864496450645164526460650065506950 ... LastLast
Results 64,491 to 64,500 of 71504

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #64491
    Member Array Radian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Happy Eid Mubarak!

    And deepest condolences to the bombing victims that happened few days before Eid.
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral
    Likes geedoenfj, Vasilisa liked this post

  2. #64492

    Default

    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."
    Likes Poki, phobik, EJCC liked this post

  3. #64493
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    It's ironic to see Silvana Imam, the rapper known in Sweden for her anti-capitalist lyrics, participate in a television IKEA-commercial.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

  4. #64494
    In the Now Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    It's ironic to see Silvana Imam, the rapper known in Sweden for her anti-capitalist lyrics, participate in a television IKEA-commercial.
    Anything to make the extra dollars.
    ​Cusp of Rebirth

  5. #64495

    Default

    I haven't been in Vent for over 5 years. Ya'll can't even turn out? wth
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."
    Likes N/A liked this post

  6. #64496
    Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    496
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I think I forgive a person very quickly but someone(sadly I once loved him) just wronged me on so many levels that I could not possibly forgive him. He is just lame and pathetic that think he is intelligent and somewhat is above everyone else.
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix
    Likes N/A liked this post

  7. #64497
    Symbolic Herald Array Vasilisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,130

    Default call-in

    "Are you sick or is it more of a personal thing?"

    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project


    Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism
    Likes N/A liked this post

  8. #64498
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    "Are you sick or is it more of a personal thing?"

    Uh, HR violation much? Not an appropriate question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes N/A, Nørrsken, Vasilisa liked this post

  9. #64499
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp
    Posts
    3,473

    Default

    Candid question. What does it mean when your own actions, disposition, "role," responses to things, thought patterns, significance of things to you, and getting lost in thought about those and their deeper implications -- though not necessarily in a selfish way -- are all on your own mind most of the time?

    Fucked up? Normal?

    I ask for a friend.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes EJCC, Ghost, N/A liked this post

  10. #64500
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    Candid question. What does it mean when your own actions, disposition, "role," responses to things, thought patterns, significance of things to you, and getting lost in thought about those and their deeper implications -- though not necessarily in a selfish way -- are all on your own mind most of the time?

    Fucked up? Normal?

    I ask for a friend.
    The right question is probably not "is this fucked up?", but instead should be "am I happy with this?".

    Because, I mean, if it works for you, and helps you more than it sabotages you, then what's the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes N/A liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 701
    Last Post: Today, 04:35 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •