User Tag List

Page 6435 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 5435593563356385642564336434643564366437644564856535 ... LastLast
Results 64,341 to 64,350 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post

somebody needs to sit down and explain this phenomenon for me xD
    Sure this is the best answer I could find:

"The difference is in the direction the light is emitted in. Mirrors 'bounce' light in a predictable direction, white objects scatter light."
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes theforsaken liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Sure this is the best answer I could find:

"The difference is in the direction the light is emitted in. Mirrors 'bounce' light in a predictable direction, white objects scatter light."
    #SCIENCE

#yaaaaassss
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Nap time before pictionary!

Cuz I dont want to have to go to sleep at like 830...

(Slight fear that I might not have the post left to make the announcement- not sure- Im I think at about 12-15 today but not sure and counting them feels shitty and miserly so I wont)

But I probably am ok.

So so so... Until that time its NAP TIME. With an alarm cuz I mean... 6 on the fucking DOT.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    954 sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

I'm sick. Like, fever, odd degrees of sensory spaciness in throbs, cough that won't go away with some wheezing, woke up at 3am last night with teeth-chattering chills. Took an Advil, sweated and baked for 90 minutes, and went back to sleep 2 hours after waking up. Because you know, fevers and fever-breaking medications.

Of course, shivers involve rapid muscle contractions, and I slept in a funny position last night to keep the coughing at bay, so now I'm sore.
    Asked la madre genial for a massage.

She came over and tickled me.

I hate being tickled. I hate it I hate it I hate it. Rolled funny onto my right shoulder. Now it's sore too. Also I cried.

I know it's supposed to make me feel better and that I used to love it as a child. But please. No more.

</passive aggressive post that she will never see>

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This just might be the avatar that may be "me."
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

There's more freedumb than there is freedom in the world

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

An INFJ Six that has a lot of fear and doubt but can't identify authority issues probably isn't a Six at all. Rather, they are simply experiencing the high degree of anxiety typical of INFJ. (INFJs, in addition to reporting the greatest degree of marital dissatisfaction, also have anxiety in the greatest number of areas in their life. I'll get into the statistical correlations between the MBTI and validated Enneagram tests later in this post.)

I think part of the reason why you're finding a lot of INFJs quickly typing themselves as Sixes is because they hear about not just anxiety, but skepticism and doubt, which make Sixes seem more intellectual than some of the other enneagram types. Actually, different enneagram types may be intellectual, but in different ways. Talking about enneagram Four In Character and Neurosis, Naranjo states:"We are in the presence of an 'emotional type' just as in the case of ennea-type II, only here with a greater admixture of intellectual interests and introversion." For type Six, though, he describes an intellectualism and a commitment to reason that leaves little room for ambiguity. He states:

Unlike ennea-type VII who uses intellect as strategy, type VI is likely to worship intellect through fanatical allegiance to reason and reason alone--as in scientism. In his need for answers in order to solve his problems, type VI is more than any other a questioner and thus a potential philosopher. Not only does he use the intellect for problem solving, he resorts to problem seeking in order to feel safe.

His sample sizes appear to be adequately large (type Two, for example, contained 200 participants). In his study, type Six was correlated with ISFJ, not INFJ. For type Four, the greatest correlation was with INFP, not INFJ. INFJ didn't directly correlate with any of the nine types, so we can assume that INFJ is not so close to any one enneagram type as to be thought as indistinguishable. In fact, if you're INFJ and type Six, then you more likely than not find at least some of the Six descriptors to be ill-suited to you, since a lot of Six descriptions emphasize the introverted sensing aspect of it.

Are you an INFJ and don't know where INFJ ends and type Six begins? Simple. INFJ's dominant function is introverted intuition but most people who test as type Six have a dominant function of introverted sensing. Don't know the difference between type Four and INFJ? Simple. Most people that test as type Four introvert their feeling whereas you, as an INFJ, extravert your feeling.

Interesting article.
    @Starry

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post

Interesting article.
    @Starry

"I think part of the reason why you're finding a lot of INFJs quickly typing themselves as Sixes...."

^Um what? Where are a lot of INFJs typing themselves as 6s? No one types themselves as 6...but especially not INFJs. Do you have a link to this article?
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I'm going to start a YouTube channel geared towards tween/young teen girls. I'll talk about issues that could affect that age group. I remember feeling very lost and confused during that time in my life, and I'm going to be the "big sister" to girls who are feeling like I was.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Hard, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    "I think part of the reason why you're finding a lot of INFJs quickly typing themselves as Sixes...."

^Um what? Where are a lot of INFJs typing themselves as 6s? No one types themselves as 6...but especially not INFJs. Do you have a link to this article?
    6 is like, the closest to senzor on the intutive scale, nobadee liek
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Starry liked this post