User Tag List

Page 6432 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 5432593263326382642264306431643264336434644264826532 ... LastLast
Results 64,311 to 64,320 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #64311
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,504

    Default

    I keep on misidentifying ESFPs and ENFJs just as I always misindentify ESTPs and ENTJs...They are freaking the same.
    Likes cascadeco, Masokissed liked this post

  2. #64312
    LL P. Stewie Array Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,513

    Default

    Phrases from 70s television:

    "We're going to use asbestos to make sure nobody gets hurt."
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it
    Likes Reborn Relic, Ghost, Masokissed, N/A, Alaska liked this post

  3. #64313
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    I told my manager that it is totally okay for me to switch shifts with that other girl so that I can come in tomorrow even though I really don't want to lmao why am I like this
    I've done that sort of thing in the past, I still do it sometimes, for a short space of time I didnt and I was quite deliberate about not doing so, they created a shit storm about it and suggested I'd reached the end of my rope with my job.

    That sort of WTF shit is why I do stuff like that.

    Mainly.
    Likes theforsaken, Alaska liked this post

  4. #64314
    santa's elf Array theforsaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    1,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've done that sort of thing in the past, I still do it sometimes, for a short space of time I didnt and I was quite deliberate about not doing so, they created a shit storm about it and suggested I'd reached the end of my rope with my job.

    That sort of WTF shit is why I do stuff like that.

    Mainly.
    Managers shouldn't even ask, because then if you say no, it's just awkward and people get pissy. So I say yes and save everybody the trouble of looking like assholes or me getting fired. "Do you want to switch shifts?" is just a trick question.

    #yaaaaassss
    Likes Lark liked this post

  5. #64315
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    Managers shouldn't even ask, because then if you say no, it's just awkward and people get pissy. So I say yes and save everybody the trouble of looking like assholes or me getting fired. "Do you want to switch shifts?" is just a trick question.
    I agree, I only decided to stop saying it was fine because I got a real feeling that it was the same, maybe three people, they were asking all the time, instead of addressing whatever it was that was resulting in their dependency on those two or three.

    I mean what you going to do when you employ that sort of over reliance on one or two people and they are sick or otherwise unable to help out whatever they might think or feel about it? Its shite management is what it is or at the very least short term fixery, which is probably the same thing.
    Likes theforsaken liked this post

  6. #64316
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,565

    Default



    Next up, turning the volume up to 11.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  7. #64317
    Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masokissed View Post
    You poor thing. This makes me want to sweep you up into the crazy shit I do.
    PLEASE DO

    but seriously these kids are on a new level, if you have never met 12 y/o's who act in such a fashion consider yourself lucky because these kids are wild
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  8. #64318
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post


    Next up, turning the volume up to 11.
    Freedumb.

  9. #64319
    santa's elf Array theforsaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    1,572

    Default

    I found photos of a gorgeous silent film star named Maude Fealy and her hair is literally goals in terms of length.
    I cannot believe I was so stupid to think I can pull off a bob and still look beautifully feminine. I miss having long hair.

    I am never cutting my hair short ever again. Like, ever.

    #yaaaaassss
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  10. #64320
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,247
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: Today, 04:18 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO