User Tag List

Page 6427 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 5427592763276377641764256426642764286429643764776527 ... LastLast
Results 64,261 to 64,270 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    tyvm for sauce, would u like more ketchup
    Yes pls
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    NOPE
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Yes pls
    Likes Forever, Morning Star, Masokissed liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I mean while I do believe some women say what they mean to say there are others who tell you one thing and want you to do another. I mean I see guys do the opposite to what their gf says all the time and she never looks pissed or hurt.
    Aww, I know sweetie trust me though, if she truly wants you and is looking for a response from you, she will go after you.

Alternatively, you could just straight up tell her that you appreciate straightforward and honest communication. In my opinion, playing games like this in romance is very childish; it's much better to be open and honest, really. I'm telling you from my experience dear, this is how my closest relationships have lasted longer now.

Oh God, I just realized how old I sound I'm only 24, really!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I mean while I do believe some women say what they mean to say there are others who tell you one thing and want you to do another.
    Nah, don't play that game.

I mean I see guys do the opposite to what their gf says all the time and she never looks pissed or hurt.
    They can do that because in a relationship, they have developed clearer boundaries of consent over time.

On a related note, I had a confusing experience the other day. I'm travelling through the south of Italy at the moment. I was in Amalfi and wanted to go to one of the smaller towns above the city, but the buses were too infrequent and crowded so I decided to take a taxi.

I took a taxi from the line-up in the square. The whole ride, the driver kept telling me how beautiful I was and how lucky he was to have me in his taxi, which I guess I responded to with a smile and a thank you, without making any further conversation. On the way, he kept trying to touch my face and hold my hand, to which I told him a firm no and brushed his hands off me. He then drove us to a quiet spot near the town. When he parked the car, he put his hand on my leg and tried to kiss me, to which I gave an even firmer no and insisted he take me back.

For the rest of the day I was kind of racking my brain and wondering about what signals I were giving off that was a green light to him. Compliments can make me feel awkward, and my way is to take them politely and without much assumption. Maybe saying "thank you" for the compliment or smiling was an invitation to him? Or was there something about my presentation made him think that I was open to anything like that?

But the more I thought about it, there was really nothing there, it was just his read on the situation. I could not have been clearer in my verbal message, and I wish he had respected that.
    Likes Morning Star, Kierva, Forever, N/A, Hard liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    On a related note, I had a confusing experience the other day. I'm travelling through the south of Italy at the moment. I was in Amalfi and wanted to go to one of the smaller towns above the city, but the buses were too infrequent and crowded so I decided to take a taxi.

I took a taxi from the line-up in the square. The whole ride, the driver kept telling me how beautiful I was and how lucky he was to have me in his taxi, which I guess I responded to with a smile and a thank you, without making any further conversation. On the way, he kept trying to touch my face and hold my hand, to which I told him a firm no and brushed his hands off me. He then drove us to a quiet spot near the town. When he parked the car, he put his hand on my leg and tried to kiss me, to which I gave an even firmer no and insisted he take me back.

For the rest of the day I was kind of racking my brain and wondering about what signals I was giving off that was a green light to him. Compliments can make me feel awkward, and my way is to take them politely and without much assumption. Maybe saying "thank you" for the compliment or smiling was an invitation to him? Or was there something about my presentation made him think that I was open to anything like that?

But the more I thought about it, there was really nothing there, it was just his read on the situation. I could not have been clearer in my verbal message, and I wish he had respected that.
    Grr, that taxi driver... I hate guys who can't take a hint, and you clearly gave him a 'NO' there. Sorry you had to go through that, Ingrid
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Likes Hard liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

It's night now and the politics threads have gone to sleep and I'm out of popcorn. Oh woe is me
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Aww, I know sweetie trust me though, if she truly wants you and is looking for a response from you, she will go after you.

Alternatively, you could just straight up tell her that you appreciate straightforward and honest communication. In my opinion, playing games like this in romance is very childish; it's much better to be open and honest, really. I'm telling you from my experience dear, this is how my closest relationships have lasted longer now.

Oh God, I just realized how old I sound I'm only 24, really!
    Well the straightforward and honest communication is a little hard to say at least at first because who knows, she may actually be straightforward (or at least claim to be and it'll crash and burn, everybody's different >.< lol) Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a very big fan of being open and honest.

... I'm 23. o.o I thought you were like 40+ lol. (no offense, you're just an old soul ;p)

You are one of the young-uns! I'll help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    Nah, don't play that game.

They can do that because in a relationship, they have developed clearer boundaries of consent over time.

For the rest of the day I was kind of racking my brain and wondering about what signals I were giving off that was a green light to him. Compliments can make me feel awkward, and my way is to take them politely and without much assumption. Maybe saying "thank you" for the compliment or smiling was an invitation to him? Or was there something about my presentation made him think that I was open to anything like that?

Oh my gosh, I never had the confidence to do anything like that unless she like initiated things like on me, but even then I was highly uncomfortable if women are too forward as well.

When I compliment I only say one aspect once. With most women, they don't dress that amazing for me to give genuine compliments all over. Because most of the time, why should they? They're in public.

I've seen men like that who are far more aggressive, and the women there are pretty stiff. It's not like she's nodding and laughing. The body language is closed. So I would bet you weren't being that open. I do people watch a lot. So most advancings I see from men are quite received not too well lol. But once in a while I really do look for men who are suave. It's rare, but I like to learn how they act and I take note, but it's too rare to actually see anything super significant. I mean sometimes I feel bad for the guy, but then I no longer feel that bad if he feels that the woman has to comply. I'm a big believer in body language and usually there will be a contradiction if a woman is unsure or she is trying to betray her true feelings whichever it may be. Which isn't always easy to identify.

I mean then there is like age difference, the much farther the gap the more you have to be aware for sure. Sure, lots of women like older men. But not all aim very high lol. So it can be creepy when a much older man is hitting on a woman who is much younger.

I hope those encounters lessen for you.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Morning Star liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Another so random thought:

I don't think I will ever find a boy band group as good as Backstreet Boys, like guys in the group look way more handsome overall than 1D or even NSync back then.

And the music was catchy and feel good.

I appreciate pop music too.
    Likes Masokissed, Kierva liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I have vent all to myself and Im just babbling babbling babbling and i am glad I dont have to share its cool i can do ANYTHING! Imma see ohh... Ideas.

FUCK!

In 20yrs all I have known is defeat!

FFS.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post