User Tag List

Page 6422 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 5422592263226372641264206421642264236424643264726522 ... LastLast
Results 64,211 to 64,220 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Did someone else write this speech? The content and delivery is totally different and sounds rehearsed. Get off my TV.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    ADHD maybe.

I'm guessing that the teacher is going to be spoken to by the faculty or cops or something, or are things that different in the US?
    She was 21 and the professor was 28, so... I don't think anything illegal happened here?

#yaaaaassss

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    She was 21 and the professor was 28, so... I don't think anything illegal happened here?
    Maybe not, I dont know if its permitted though, some places frown on that sort of fraternisation but maybe its no harm, no foul, I dont know.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Maybe not, I dont know if its permitted though, some places frown on that sort of fraternisation but maybe its no harm, no foul, I dont know.
    It is highly inappropriate, of course, because he is supposed to behave professionally. But hey, people are going to do what they wanna do.

#yaaaaassss

I watched all the series of Suits up until and including 4, I just bought 5 and I didnt remember how 4 finished but also the show doesnt seem as good as I remember it to have been.

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    It is highly inappropriate, of course, because he is supposed to behave professionally. But hey, people are going to do what they wanna do.
    He's going to be considered as possibly having misused his position of power and influence and she could be accused of all sorts of things, plus broadcasting it on social media, really?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

He's going to be considered as possibly having misused his position of power and influence and she could be accused of all sorts of things, plus broadcasting it on social media, really?
    Its just stupid bravado, really. She'll probably look back and cringe many years from now.

#yaaaaassss

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

"I think the world is not going to be any good in the future, I fear what the future might hold for us. Look at the world it's getting worse every day, all the bad things people do. It will only get worse" - My friend said that today and she left me feeling super depressed, though I really disagree with her negativity. I still believe that no matter how bad might it seem today, tomorrow will always be better. I don't even accept any other scenario, future will be bright and that's what it is...it has to be bright. She kind of... got into my sensitive spot and harshly doubted what I perceive as fundamental for my mental balance.

What do you think this is? Weak intuition? Weak Ni or Ne? I am really curious.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I only said what I did because I like opposing her. She gets so mad at me when I do.
    「 」

9w8-2w1-6w7

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Did someone else write this speech? The content and delivery is totally different and sounds rehearsed. Get off my TV.
    OMG! Somebody still watches TV