User Tag List

Page 6415 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 5415591563156365640564136414641564166417642564656515 ... LastLast
Results 64,141 to 64,150 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I figured out what it was besides the humor btw. It's the Super Ape. My dad loves monkeys.
    Super Ape is an old Internet moniker I used to use, and I was born in the chinese year of the monkey. I took the name from this as I had a phase where I was interested in finding out about mad musical genius Lee "Scratch" Perry.

Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Trivia game time!

Time for some fun and brain exercise.

Yay!

Ready to go. Ill be back in a couple days. Just saying in case anyones doing like a huge newyears ball drop counting thingy for me.

I mean-

Just joking- I feel the need to have to say this... Its a joke.

I've kinda fallen out with typology and the concept of it, and am just gonna say... blergh.

I suggest y'all add me on either KIK, Whatsapp or Skype, 'cause I prolly ain't coming back here for a while.

It's just a message away...

I probably mentioned it once already but I think everyone should check out the This I Believe website, there's an accompanying book called Edward R. Murrow's This I Believe, its all something else.

I'd like to read what I imagine some of the submissions by forum members would be.

I've kinda fallen out with typology and the concept of it, and am just gonna say... blergh.

I suggest y'all add me on either KIK, Whatsapp or Skype, 'cause I prolly ain't coming back here for a while.

It's just a message away...

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I probably mentioned it once already but I think everyone should check out the This I Believe website, there's an accompanying book called Edward R. Murrow's This I Believe, its all something else.

I'd like to read what I imagine some of the submissions by forum members would be.
    I had to make one of those essays for school and it was so terrible. But I think that is because I don't like to share my feelings/opinions with teachers.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    I had to make one of those essays for school and it was so terrible. But I think that is because I don't like to share my feelings/opinions with teachers.
    My problem presently is that I dont think I could write one properly from the heart and most of the essays I've read better put what I think and feel anyway, I first heard this referenced in a popular TV show, Sleepy Hollow, and I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a tongue in cheek joke about someone from the past not understanding the present.
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post

Yeah, I was disappointed that they weren't taking any more submissions. It sounds like a worthwhile exercise anyway.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
    Yeah, I was disappointed that they weren't taking any more submissions. It sounds like a worthwhile exercise anyway.
    They arent? Well, even if its a defunct website, like the burning house, it is still a great idea or exercise, I think all the time about the burning house and was sorry when it ended too. Also 43 things, wished it never ended.
    Likes Alaska liked this post

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

Is it change your type season or something?
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari