User Tag List

Page 6399 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 5399589962996349638963976398639964006401640964496499 ... LastLast
Results 63,981 to 63,990 of 67722

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ISTp None

Quote Originally Posted by ZNP-TBA View Post
    @SpankyMcFly, I had a dream you and I were on the lamb. A more aggressive American government was put in power. The FBI was dismantled because @Anaximander and @Xann hacked their security matrix but a new more corrupt and powerful national police force was instituted with @SearchingforPeace being the director. Somehow they thought I was responsible for the cyber attack by directing Anax and Xann and that you were illegally sending me resources from TJ. SfP chased me all the way to the border as I fled to your place in TJ. Anax and Xan were never directly identified but you and I were put on interpol's most wanted list.

When I got to TJ I found you were in some deep shit too. The feminists took over TJ and @MDP2525 had you tied up in some undisclosed basement slowly bleeding you with paper cuts until you confessed your fealty to Gynocentrism. I had to break you out but SfP already enlisted the services of his personal bounty hunter @Poki to capture me in Mexico. @Poki also had beef with you because you're rude to the ladies.

That's all I got.

(Add to the story)
    @SpankyMcFly loved every minute of that. Don't let him fool you!
    ~I'm looking California, and feeling Minnesota.

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes ZNP-TBA, SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

My dreams are coming true! I've never been happier.
    Likes EJCC, Cloudpatrol, Hard, Vasilisa liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Hodor.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

i have a whole lot of useless nonsensical shit to say rn, i should probs try and dig out my old blog thread.
    So I made a sig. You know, to get all that identity ish...

MBTI: INTP(-A if you will)
    Enne: 5w6 // 9w1 // 2w3
    Inst Var: sp/so/sx
    Socionics: I'll get to that lil bish in due time but tested out as INTj a couple times.
    Aries for the fun of it.

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    @Anaximander @ZNP-TBA @Forever @Cloudpatrol @Urarienev I was bored at work so me and INFJ coworker decided to watch some videos between work. Here's a couple of them.

P.S. I used a proxy server from a different browser (chrome) that what I normally use (mozilla) with no plugins & cookies turned off and wiped after shut down. <--- In case you want to know how to do this yourself.
    Oh my...
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

There once was a man from Peru
    Whose limerick stopped at line two

There once was a girl from Taiwan
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Osprey, Alaska liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

When I got to TJ I found you were in some deep shit too. The feminists took over TJ and @MDP2525 had you tied up in some undisclosed basement slowly bleeding you with paper cuts until you confessed your fealty to Gynocentrism.
    Dude! It was rough at first. She had given me some X and modafinil to enhance the sensation of the torture. I was able to convince her that torture doesn't 'work' if your trying to get information or change someone's mind because people will just lie, often convincingly. I suggested she reason with me or at least up her game to 'standard' brain washing techniques as those are more effective. She agreed.

While I was explaining how little I care what feminists think and my focus is on what men think there was a loud BANG. Apparently the anti feminists I used to associate with had gotten word of what was going on and had sent a tactical unit to break me out, courtesy of The Patriarchy. One minute she's leering at me as I talk, then breach, bang, bag. After the smoke cleared from the stun grenade and recollect my wits I realize she's been tazzed and is recovering cuffed and hog tied with duct tape on her mouth.

Apparently Teal Deers connections with anonymous, who monitors Interpol's feed and got word of the warrant on me and then told TD. Well he immediately used the patriarchy network and tipped off my MGTOW brothers who quickly figured out what MDP was up to.

Before I left I suggested they contact Sargon and have him create a fake Internet profile for MDP as an ardent anti feminist. Complete with fake blog, back dated article references and photos. Then take her to Femitheist Divine. Poki's employer? There is only one group FD hates more than men and that's gender traitors, especially low grade/level former feminists (which is what her fake profile will show).

As for Poki..

P.S. here is FDs cleaned up version https://www.vice.com/read/is-reducin...l-our-problems
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    While I was explaining how little I care what feminists think and my focus is on what men think there was a loud BANG.
    Pun or no?

As for Poki..
    After searching the Gynonet for clues I discovered Poki's code name is White Knight.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Pun or no?
    HA! I no longer 'prioritize' thinking with that head.

After searching the Gynonet for clues I discovered Poki's code name is White Knight.
    It's kinda sad really, seriously, how much he seeks female validation. It's so ingrained in him it's a major part of his identity. I want to help him sometimes, but how? Maybe I could ask my old comrades with help in infiltrating Femitheist Divines inner circle and figure out how she 'converts' people and use those techniques in reverse?!?!

P.S. My sources have confirmed that he is a thug enforcer for her outfit.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I wonder if I'd be the same like her.
    http://player.theplatform.com/p/_r8I...ideoHeight=460
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Blackout liked this post