User Tag List

Page 6398 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 5398589862986348638863966397639863996400640864486498 ... LastLast
Results 63,971 to 63,980 of 67683

Thread: Random Thought Thread

After s6e6 khaleesy has grown on me more
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

the closest spelling to the way that the man hisses at the cats when he disapproves of what they do

ksssssst

for some reason it always makes me laugh
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Would my recent name change have gotten the veto stamp placed upon it?
    IMO? No way!
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Osprey liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I don't see the point in putting an inverted question mark in front of questions in Spanish; it's superfluous. ¿Type 4 shenanigans?
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

For all those doubt vote fraud...

CBS2 Investigation Uncovers Votes Being Cast From Grave Year After Year « CBS Los Angeles

Video at the link.

"He took a lot of time choosing his candidates,” said Annette Givans of her father, John Cenkner.

Cenkner died in Palmdale in 2003. Despite this, records show that he somehow voted from the grave in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2010.

But he’s not the only one.

Across all counties, Goldstein uncovered 32 dead voters who cast ballots in eight elections apiece, including a woman who died in 1988. Records show she somehow voted in 2014, 26 years after she passed away

She said her dad always voted at the polls, only now records show someone else may be casting his vote.

“It just astounds me. I don’t understand how anybody can get away with that,” she said.

And then there’s Julita Abutin.

Records show she voted in Norwalk in 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008 though she died in 2006.

Abutin’s daughter, Marivic, says it’s impossible that her mother voted.

But the Los Angeles County Registrar confirms they have signed vote-by-mail envelopes with her mother’s name for the 2014 and 2012 election, though she died 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Chocolate gluten-free cupcake... I bought you, spur-of-the-moment, to surprise my INTP friend with tomorrow. Stop staring at me like that. We can't be together. You're promised to someone else. I didn't think that you'd be up right now, too. We can't do this. I love you, but it's best for all of us if you go to her in the morning.

You can get to know each other over coffee. It'll be fine, I promise. She'll love you more than I ever could.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

moving win10 install to another HW didn't BSOD, well done M$
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

@Anaximander @ZNP-TBA @Forever @Cloudpatrol @Urarienev I was bored at work so me and INFJ coworker decided to watch some videos between work. Here's a couple of them.

P.S. I used a proxy server from a different browser (chrome) that what I normally use (mozilla) with no plugins & cookies turned off and wiped after shut down. <--- In case you want to know how to do this yourself.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Anaximander, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

@SpankyMcFly, I had a dream you and I were on the lamb. A more aggressive American government was put in power. The FBI was dismantled because @Anaximander and @Xann hacked their security matrix but a new more corrupt and powerful national police force was instituted with @SearchingforPeace being the director. Somehow they thought I was responsible for the cyber attack by directing Anax and Xann and that you were illegally sending me resources from TJ. SfP chased me all the way to the border as I fled to your place in TJ. Anax and Xan were never directly identified but you and I were put on interpol's most wanted list.

When I got to TJ I found you were in some deep shit too. The feminists took over TJ and @MDP2525 had you tied up in some undisclosed basement slowly bleeding you with paper cuts until you confessed your fealty to Gynocentrism. I had to break you out but SfP already enlisted the services of his personal bounty hunter @Poki to capture me in Mexico. @Poki also had beef with you because you're rude to the ladies.

That's all I got.

(Add to the story)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    @Anaximander @ZNP-TBA @Forever @Cloudpatrol @Urarienev I was bored at work so me and INFJ coworker decided to watch some videos between work. Here's a couple of them.

P.S. I used a proxy server from a different browser (chrome) that what I normally use (mozilla) with no plugins & cookies turned off and wiped after shut down. <--- In case you want to know how to do this yourself.
    O lawd

i sang along.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Cloudpatrol, SpankyMcFly liked this post