User Tag List

Page 6394 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 5394589462946344638463926393639463956396640464446494 ... LastLast
Results 63,931 to 63,940 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #63931
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Not always I'm xNFP (ask @whatever she'll confirm that i have terrible Se) and i don't always like change, i'm probably more ok with change than SJs but it's not like i seek change either. it's just happens and I'm ok with it, but i don't seek change nor find it to be very exciting. Change sometimes scares me.
    Yeah, you're right. I think it's more human related than type related in some ways. For me it's just more of a comparison, like you said.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  2. #63932
    I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I'm too attached to my Si comfort zone. I want to be safe and cozy. I'm not a risk-taker and I don't chase new experiences. It's like I'm too committed, and it sucks.
    This summer I'm going to be working (most likely). I'm worried, because this summer won't be the same. I want to recreate the positive feelings of last summer, but I can't. It's gone. If I were an ENxP, this change would be tantalizing. I would adapt quickly and enjoy the novelty. But I'm scared. My Ne is definitely excited, but mostly nervous. The Si is stronger, and it's making me uneasy.
    Step 1: Remove any inclination that you cannot or may not change
    Step 2: Ask yourself what is it you fear? What brings you anxiety, WHY and WHAT is holding you back?
    Step 3: Realize that whatever you fear is just that, a fear. Work with the anxiety, and push through it. It'll always be there, but you can work with it
    Step 4: Make that leap and jump knowing that you have the solid foundation that is you. Everything around you can change but you, in your core, is your foundation and will not change. You will see new perspectives along the way and change your own, but your past, your present. That is you.
    Step 5: Never look back with regret. Anything bad that should happen, will only strengthen you and add to your repertoire of knowledge and understanding of the world.

    And for some Ne development, at least on a superficial way to start getting into the mindset of an Ne dom, check out my blog (it's my last post) How to Dream Enthusiastically I don't think Ne is something you can rewire your brain to mold to, since it's such a "haphazard" way of processing information, like having synesthesia on a basic level. But you can at least get into the habit of thinking like an Ne dom and work that into your thought process.

    Just a disclaimer, I have a feeling a lot of this stuff is in part due to my 7 type. And one thing to throw out there, if you were an Ne dom, you'd have this endless hunger for experience and knowledge, and that NEVER goes away. It can leave you restless and bored with things very quickly if something isn't directly feeding that curiosity. So sure, I love having this certain outlook and mindset, but like any dominant function, it comes with its weaknesses.

    Good luck! And start that amazing adventure of yours
    A mind wanders as does the soul

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

    "I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

    Love you Clouds!

  3. #63933
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Protege sorry to be doubtful of what you said of Fe, it was in every way right.
    Fe is EFFING beauteous! I might not have the fine-tuned logic of the average TP, I consider myself to be a emotionally even-keeled and rational individual.
    Likes Forever, SearchingforPeace liked this post

  4. #63934
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Fe is EFFING beauteous! I might not have the fine-tuned logic of the average TP, I consider myself to be a emotionally even-keeled and rational individual.
    Fe is the sense of being emotionally objective and the world is your oyster. I may not blend in the environment but I'm no threat to others.

    And all this time I thought Fi/Te users had the advantage of not being emotional, turns out I was wrong and more than I am EVER glad that I was wrong, I shall do somersaults... appropriately.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  5. #63935
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    I haven't smoked for full 2 weeks now! And I haven't bought a package for a month! I deserve an award

  6. #63936
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Huh. This Comcast support rep concluded our call with "God bless you, take care."
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Poki, Cloudpatrol liked this post

  7. #63937
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    Huh. This Comcast support rep concluded our call with "God bless you, take care."
    was it because you sneezed violently and were all like bless you, don't die ?
    by @magpie
    Likes Poki, Cloudpatrol liked this post

  8. #63938
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Posts
    8,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Fe is EFFING beauteous! I might not have the fine-tuned logic of the average TP, I consider myself to be a emotionally even-keeled and rational individual.
    Fine tuned logic only takes you so far
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  9. #63939

    Default

    Arranged marriages are making more and more sense to me.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  10. #63940
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    I need to be working on a huge editorial due tomorrow that I haven't started...but what am I doing?

    Sitting on my sofa with Netflix and microwavable Indian food.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO