User Tag List

Page 6393 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 5393589362936343638363916392639363946395640364436493 ... LastLast
Results 63,921 to 63,930 of 67646

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Just submitted my job application...I'm anxious to hear back.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Oh dear god i wanted to throw a quick vent party thingy but I am SOOO tired.

Sooo tired.

I am so tired to the point where probably if I were on vent all I would be able to do is talk about how tired I am-aka whine- while staying super tired and actually getting MORE tired by whining.

So nap time. Legit nap time too. I couldnt take one earlier cuz 1) noises and 2) just general brain distraction... But I think im tired enough now.

God its sad all I can do is talk about how tired I am all the time. Yep going to the doc was a good idea today.

Blah. I dont even know what this post was

MBTI
    :}

Oh and I just gotta post this before I nap because this island is just... Im currently fascinated with it... Obsessive in a way. I mean, Im searching anything I can find out about this island...

I mean... I would never want to go there but the idea... Of a place being SOO overrun by a single species... I dunno... Its kinda cool seeming. I dunno. I dunno. Too tired to expand or do anything but marvel.

Snake Island - Ilha da Queimada Grande – Brazil | Atlas Obscura

So cool.

Between 1 and 5 extremely poisonous snakes PER SQUARE METER.

Ahhh!

And NOW bed.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

It is becoming very clear that I spend a lot of time convincing and justifying to myself and others that my issues aren't issues and are merely character flaws, when they actually are legit issues .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I love Fe I feel emotional in a controlled and concerted way. I feel so secure. It's like Fe was the hand I was looking for my rebellious and stubborn 6th Fi function.

I love myself. I mean to say this in a joyous way if that helps people understand.

All my functions now working together holding hands and high fiving and tossing the bar around. Ni for myself Fe/Ti for the public and Se does whatever it wants.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

@Protege sorry to be doubtful of what you said of Fe, it was in every way right.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I'm at a point in my life where I really, really wish I was a Ne dom.
    What appeals to you about ENPs?

You have Ne in your stacking, I'd be interested in seeing Fetus with an uber strong Ne
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I am gonna watch movie in theatre for the third time this week with different group of people. I am totally worn out lol
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    What appeals to you about ENPs?

You have Ne in your stacking, I'd be interested in seeing Fetus with an uber strong Ne
    I'm too attached to my Si comfort zone. I want to be safe and cozy. I'm not a risk-taker and I don't chase new experiences. It's like I'm too committed, and it sucks.
    This summer I'm going to be working (most likely). I'm worried, because this summer won't be the same. I want to recreate the positive feelings of last summer, but I can't. It's gone. If I were an ENxP, this change would be tantalizing. I would adapt quickly and enjoy the novelty. But I'm scared. My Ne is definitely excited, but mostly nervous. The Si is stronger, and it's making me uneasy.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I'm too attached to my Si comfort zone. I want to be safe and cozy. I'm not a risk-taker and I don't chase new experiences. It's like I'm too committed, and it sucks.
    This summer I'm going to be working (most likely). I'm worried, because this summer won't be the same. I want to recreate the positive feelings of last summer, but I can't. It's gone. If I were an ENxP, this change would be tantalizing. I would adapt quickly and enjoy the novelty. But I'm scared. My Ne is definitely excited, but mostly nervous. The Si is stronger, and it's making me uneasy.
    Not always I'm xNFP (ask @whatever she'll confirm that i have terrible Se) and i don't always like change, i'm probably more ok with change than SJs but it's not like i seek change either. it's just happens and I'm ok with it, but i don't seek change nor find it to be very exciting. Change sometimes scares me.
    by @magpie
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post