User Tag List

Page 6378 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 5378587862786328636863766377637863796380638864286478 ... LastLast
Results 63,771 to 63,780 of 67711

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    Indeed. e3 and e9 are quite related. I mistyped as e3 long ago. I even sometimes score e3 on tests.
    In what way are they related?

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    In what way are they related?
    3 is 9's integration point. A healthy 9 will display some 3ish qualities.

though in my case, I will score 1w9 before 3 on any test.

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes N/A liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    3 is 9's integration point. A healthy 9 will display some 3ish qualities.

though in my case, I will score 1w9 before 3 on any test.
    I was hoping for something different.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I complete disagree.

Sure, that paragraph might be something you identify with, but it doesn't mean that it's your type (Edit: I'd actually argue that the paragraph doesn't sound like E1). It's just a tritype description. You have displayed lots of behavior in your time here, your thought processes, experiences, etc. I have seen close to zero evidence of it stemming from the processes, growth, and dissolution of E1. This is a type I know inside and out, and not just because I am a 1w2. I generally do not speak up about types unless I think they are completely off the mark, but this is one of those cases. I see you as E4 more than anything else. I could potentially see E3, or maybe E9, but not E1.

It's not unheard of for people to think they are E1 because they are hard on themselves and perfectionistic. However, it's the way that's done that matters, and many types can be that way. In fact, E4's tend to be perfectionists as well. Ask @OrangeAppled as she has gone into great lengths to explain how that manifests.
    After looking back on my childhood, you're right. 1 doesn't come even close. I think how I approach perfectionism is important. I am easily discouraged from schoolwork as soon as something I start struggling. But it's best if I just put it aside and press on and do what I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    Not that I was asked... But I see you as heart/image triad. I agree with @Hard. e3 or e4 stands out for you most to me.
    3 or 4? Interesting you say 3. I think I may appear 3 definitely as a forum vibe but again when I was young 3 feels like it's probable but not clear. 4, I have no clue for connection when I was young and not more until I started growing up as an adolescent, where it actually felt VERY strong.

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I get no e1 vibes from you at all. You likely have a 9 fix in the gut triad. As for your main Enneagram type, I think @Ingrid in grids might have a handle on that.
    9 is highly likely as a kid. I was very accommodating and very sweet as a child and women have always called me cute instead of hot.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    women have always called me cute instead of hot
    Gay man included.
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Gay man included.
    This is true. Men have too flirted with me as well, but you're the only man who has called me cute.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This is true. Men have too flirted with me as well, but you're the only man who has called me cute.
    That's cute.

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

3 or 4? Interesting you say 3. I think I may appear 3 definitely as a forum vibe but again when I was young 3 feels like it's probable but not clear. 4, I have no clue for connection when I was young and not more until I started growing up as an adolescent, where it actually felt VERY strong.
    I'm not an expert on type (or you!); I argue for 3 or 4 based on the themes that I see arising from your posts here. Image seems to be something you value quite strongly, and image also appears to contribute significantly to the value you attribute to others. You also seem to have an intuitive grasp on personal branding. I'm not sure whether I'd place you as 3w4 or 4w3.

I read somewhere that 3s are one of the most common to misidentify as other types. I have seen you identify as a slew of other types during your time here, usually on facets of your personality or experiences, rather than underlying drive: e.g., perfectionist streak means 1, a kind or pleasant disposition means 9, an intellectual bent means 5, etc.

9 is highly likely as a kid. I was very accommodating and very sweet as a child and women have always called me cute instead of hot.
    I'd be wary of looking to certain behaviours in childhood as evidence of enneatype in themselves. I have met adult 8s who claimed to have been sweet, sensitive and accomodating in childhood too.

Also, different enneatypes throughout life kind of goes against the enneagram's psychoanalytic approach to assessing personality. The theory is centred on the idea that certain experiences or trauma in childhood inform the beliefs and coping strategies an individual develops later in life. It's categorical, not a matter of degree.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

My iPhone finally been saved, yay!
    it's still working!
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes JAVO, Fay, Kas liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post

My iPhone finally been saved, yay!
    it's still working!
    I knew I shouldn't have told you about that app which makes your phone respond to squeezes and can be used to measure forces. I was afraid you might do something like this.