User Tag List

Page 6365 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 5365586562656315635563636364636563666367637564156465 ... LastLast
Results 63,641 to 63,650 of 67690

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    No different to me.

?
    Thanks for answering!

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Type Ctrl-0 to normalize the font in any browser.

Ctrl-+ will increase the size. Ctrl-- ("control-minus") will decrease the size.

Have fun!
    *sigh* Thanks so much. That fixed it. I feel better. I've been looking at small font all day and found it unsettling. Anyways, all better now!
    Likes iwakar, uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Fond it funny and kinda saddening how many people have a problem with me for just being me.

And not honestly doing ANYTHING to them.

Whatever.

(Not mafia related fyi- or mod related or anything)

Just blah.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, geedoenfj liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    The font on TypoC looks smaller. Did I do something to change it, or has it changed for everyone?
    maybe your eyes have grown so everything looks smaller
    by @magpie
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch, Ghost liked this post

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    maybe your eyes have grown so everything looks smaller
    I don't know why I didn't think of that. Seems like it would be common sense.
    Likes prplchknz, uumlau liked this post

Preacher. Good show.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    I don't know why I didn't think of that. Seems like it would be common sense.
    it really does, it's ok we all can't have common sense.
    by @magpie
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

There is a news story making headlines in Germany right now that is too ridiculous not to share.

Kinder chocolate is a wellknown brand that usually has the image of a smiling little boy on the package. It has been the same face for a long time. In 2014 during the World Cup they sold a special edition with childhood pics of the national soccer team. They are doing the same thing now for the European championship.

Now a local chapter of the far-right AfD party published a picture (apparently taken in a supermarket) of the chocolate packages with a black and a Turkish kid (the players Boateng and Gündoğan), complaining that those damn leftist brainwashers had changed the face of the Kinder chocolate boy to force multiculturalism (or multiethnicity) down people's throats. They had somehow missed that these men are not only citizens but that Germany probably wouldn't have won the World Cup without the many team members with a migratory background (Mesut Özil comes to mind)

The dilemma for these nationalists then is: do they support their national team if a good share of it is composed of people that are neither blond nor blue-eyed?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Ugh, I hate being an Infp sometimes, I swear there are so many people who misconstrue your personality as stupidity simply for being different.

People will literally think that just because you approach something, or look at things differently then it's a grave misunderstanding and you are stupid. I hate most people because of this. No offense but I blame T's slightly for this behavior, It's almost arrogantly assuming or gauging a person's IQ level when you don't even fully know them are what they are capable of, and it feels as well as though they are bulldozing over you with their own ore-conceived notions as to just how someone should act like or speak about things. As if the world can only be defined and look at in this one specific way all together, non dependent on all the other variety of issues that may effect a person, such as what is effecting them in their life.

I cannot help but think that as well, the school system really conditions people into this rigid perspective of seeing and thinking how exactly things should be treated or looked at as.

I think also that generally, being an INFP personally, I have noticed as well that we tend to have difficulty describing things, or speaking in what is considered the "appropriate" way one must go about talking and what phrases and words one must use as well.

I mean, fuck why do some people just repeat things do you over and over again, when it's not even relevant to the point you are trying to make or what you are talking about, but because that's what they faultily see as the person's lack of comprehension or understanding is actually there, because they cannot follow or move on the the current point you are trying to make.

Repeating yourself constantly does not prove or serve any purpose. *repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat* oh no, he doesn't understand the point I'm trying to make! *repeat repeat repeat* No, I do understand and then some, and have already moved on to a completely different matter and subject. STFU.
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    yupp

I'm so hungry i feel my stomach cannibalizing it's self but i don't know what to eat #firstWorldProblem
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

I'm the laziest human being in existence!
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post