User Tag List

Page 6355 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 5355585562556305634563536354635563566357636564056455 ... LastLast
Results 63,541 to 63,550 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I'm honestly trying to make sense of psych and ethics and connection and virtue and the human condition with the following. I totally don't mean to be high-and-mighty with it.
    Lots of people take a bunch of shit day to day, especially if they work with the general public. Ignoring or dismissing that just rubs me the wrong way, for lack of a better way to put it.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Alaska, N/A, Kierva liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Ed: [holding a belt] "Snake, snake! I got it Eddy, I got it!"
    Eddy: "Watch it, Ed! It might bite!"
    Ed: [fighting with the snake that has wrapped itself around his head] "It has blinded me with its venom!"
    Eddy: "Pull it off Ed!"
    Ed: [knocking Eddy off-screen] "It is slippery, Eddy!" [Ed fights with the snake and throws it to the ground.]
    Eddy: "Did you see that thing lunge at us?"
    Edd: [unimpressed] "That is a belt."
    Ed: [scared] "I heard it hiss, Double D."
    Edd: "Impossible, Ed."
    Eddy: "It ain't movin' much."
    Edd: "IT'S A BELT! For crying out loud, it secures your pants!"
    I had such a love/hate relationship with that show .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    so/sx: Good at connecting, bad at maintaining connection.

Accurate?
    Hmm, I don't think so for me.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    :}

I dont think that I would ever be able to threaten anyone who wasnt myself.

I at the very least, really hope that this is the case.

But what if some day I become convinced that 'this particular person would be better off (add threat)'

I mean... Even there. Good intentions. But twisted intentions leading to BAD-as I can recognize NOW- consequences.

I really really hope... Because absolutely honestly... I was having some periods where things were REALLY confusing... And I was believing all sorts of things and being told and tellig myself and feeling all of these different things- these wanting to be concrete allusions/alternative realities screaming at me.

And oh god I hope I never do anything really really bad.

Its another reason why I need to take care of myself- take my pills- therapy- everything.

Because I just... I really really dont ever want to hurt anyone. The thought makes me feel a little bit sick.

I dont want to hurt myself either, but if I hurt someone else... Oh god no
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Senior Member Array ThaumaturgicTheorist's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9? sp

I've been reading about social class obsessively all day and utterly despondent regarding how low I really am. Apparently social anxiety/shyness/strong introversion are low class afflictions:

The more normal, necessary, and acceptable the delay seems, the more proletarianized you know we've become. Normal and acceptable also is the disappearance of service and amenity everywhere, the virtual universality of "self-service" (as if it were a good thing) in stores and outlets of all kinds. Self-service is ipso facto prole. Proles like it because it minimizes the risk of social contact with peole who might patronize or humiliate them. All right for them, but because of prole drift we're all obliged to act as if we were hangdog no-accounts.
    The worst part is how true it is: self service is a godsend to keep from awkwardly interacting with anyone or risk embarrassing questions or comments. Thing is, this is one of many class-confused traits I have.

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I miss the Soundcloud tags.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Unnecessary swearing. Warning very explicit content very nsfw:

I've been reading my intuition wrong for the majority of my life and now everyone is crystal clear to read and social situations are pretty pathetically easy. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Now I have a much strong definition of Ni at least in terms of Fe. As in how Te user use it, I only have an idea but they use it much different than an INFJ would.

Woah cool. I was so excited for class today and I felt comfortable that everyone I was feeling was everyone else's and I had no feelings of my own. Woah it turns I don't have some dark mysterious complex I've just been feeling everyone else's crap and if I understood them in the proper context there's no reason to be afraid of everyone.

Being an INFJ is cool!!!

In other things for today, I got a nice clean copy of Lotr and bought myself a copy of psychological types.

Feels today that I've been rewarded with the best gift in my life. Wow wow wow.
    Isn't it fantastic when things just click and fall into place?! Happy for you bud
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Screw it all. I can't pretend any more. I met with some coworkers outside of work for a bbq and the conversation turned deep like FAST with a few of my coworkers. Now, I also work with these guys in a design competition that I'm also involved in, so we've all gotten to know one another fairly well and it's interesting to see how they think and formulate design ideas. I have my suspicions one guy is an ENFP since he and I basically think and act the same way, and we speak the same language. Abstract and big picture, yet through Te so it doesn't sound like air. The other guy though, is confirmed INFP. I had my suspicions, especially when he started going into his anxieties and quandaries in life, and I told him, dude, I know EXACTLY what you're going through. Basically, he was following the advise of those around him and not following his heart, so where he's at, doesn't line up with his values and internal sense of harmony. I literally had the same "crisis" and conflicting thoughts a few years ago after finishing my undergrad. I then told him, my life completely shifted for the better when I finally said screw ya'll, I'm going to do what I want and follow my heart. I still take the advise of others when I need it, but I put their words on a much lower priority than my own heart's desires. Ever since then, I have been pretty damn content with my life and where things are headed. Sure nothing is perfect, but I'm still at my happiest than I've ever been thanks to that shift in thinking.

Long story short, I'm done "playing" with other types. I am for DAMN sure, I am at least, an NFP, if not ENFP. I'm going to take my own advise and say "screw ya'll" (not really, you guys are cool ) but after talking with my coworkers and finding way too many parallels between us in our thinking and desires in life, the search for the meaning and the bigger picture in it all, and I have to say, they have NO bias towards this type or that, that I know there can be no better fit for me. I know people are still going to question my typing, and I'm ok with that. I just ask that you open your mind into considering that one type is much more vast than a narrow perspective of what a type can appear as. People are far too complex to be put into 1 of 16 types and be done with it. There are without doubt still going to be wide varieties of people within 1 personality type, let alone 16.

I get it, people enjoy labels, sometimes need them, to feel secure in what they know of the world, but personally, I find beauty in knowing that I don't know everything and will never know everything. There is a world full of possibilities out there for us to all make a part of it uniquely our own. We don't need anyone else but ourselves to tell us how to make it. We just have to accept the mystery that is life and live every day to the fullest.

Didn't think this "random thought" would turn into a pep speech. Should've just put this in my blog. Oh well....
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes Ghost, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Why do people swing their arms back and forth when walking?
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein
    Ne > Te = Ti = Ni > Fe > Si > Fi > Se

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cold View Post
    Why do people swing their arms back and forth when walking?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arm_sw...man_locomotion

Swinging arms in an opposing direction with respect to the lower-limb reduces the angular momentum of the body, balancing the rotational motion produced during walking. Although such pendulum-like motion of arms is not essential for walking, recent studies point that arm swing improves the stability and energy efficiency in human locomotion.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari