User Tag List

Page 6339 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 5339583962396289632963376338633963406341634963896439 ... LastLast
Results 63,381 to 63,390 of 67767

Thread: Random Thought Thread

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    There was a neighbouring library from me which had a massive and good stock of graphic novels and then I think all these wee assholes who discovered they were there stroked the lot of them and library were like, right, if that's your game we're not going to stock them
    Ugh that sucks I wonder if that's why they don't bother generally then. They should probs keep them a bit more protected than normal books then, like in locked spaces, and rent them instead of allowing borrowing.
    So I made a sig. You know, to get all that identity ish...

MBTI: INTP(-A if you will)
    Enne: 5w6 // 9w1 // 2w3
    Inst Var: sp/so/sx
    Socionics: I'll get to that lil bish in due time but tested out as INTj a couple times.
    Aries for the fun of it.
    Likes Lark liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Why isn't there a library for comic books, like those little shits are so expensive and they're much quicker to read than books so wtf. At least we should be able to rent them somewhere?
    I've seen at least two libraries that carry comic books. Maybe not carrying tbem is a UK thing?
    Last edited by Osprey; 05-14-2016 at 08:27 AM.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I just dreamt my boss was a floating alien with racial traits of an Asian man, like a wise movie sensei. He expected me to work on alien cars (which were organic in nature, like giant cow-cars) and I was frantically asking around about how to perform different tasks on these creatures.

The appearance of these aliens is what I loved most, a clear grey skin with multicolored pulsing strobes of light shooting from underneath, head to toe. Ah.
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    What to do what to do.

Lol that moment when you ask to sit by a pretty girl and she starts asking questions about how much worth you are.

When are going to be finished with school? Do you know what you want to do? Hey well actually I got to get going? I mean hell, there's many prettier girls that ask a lot less from a guy. -_- your beauty isn't your only asset. Sure you're going to law school, but you're still in school.

*sigh* I got her number but the search continues.
    This is for real?!? (jaw drops)

Did you know her already?

Genbarassment! This is the feeling I get when my own gender makes me blush with shame - for the way they make the opposite sex perceive us (pout)
    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.
    Likes SearchingforPeace, Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post

Genbarassment! This is the feeling I get when my own gender makes me blush with shame - for the way they make the opposite sex perceive us (pout)
    I dunno. That degree of honesty could be very useful to us guys.

Oh, wait. I forgot. "Can't tell." She could be Canadian and just trying to be polite.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, phobik liked this post

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

It's weird to think that I was in third grade when this site was created (possibly second grade if it was created in early 2007).
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post

I know all women aren't like this, but I mean really? Would you want to risk limiting to people who have everything in their pockets and perhaps being a jerk husband later on or extend your pool to men with more potential but with patience? Gosh and I just want to date not necessarily say I have wedding ring in my pocket -__-

Money isn't everything. and I know I have women stared at me before so I know I'm more pleasing to the eyes than your average man so why not try to search me out personality wise? I didn't expect you to have a degree or a well paying job (sugar mama, wait I'm a stay at home dad?! Woooo hahaha jk) when I sat by you. I'd say we were on pretty equal footing, she wasn't a bombshell that's for sure.

I'm not the guy to pick up and leave either. If she's gonna objectify me. All I have to say was: she was practice for future encounters with others and perhaps better ones lol. It makes me feel good though to think she wasn't the kind of woman you'd be looking for anyway. And it's very interesting what kind of men she picks up. Which she probably will find her man, but the other day a pretty lady was walking crying from what turns out her boyfriend was beating her up.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    :}

Im just gunna say again. I am very proud of my song dedication to @Xann. So he gets an encore I suppose. Yeah.

Yeah!

Likes Xann, Puffypolma, chickpea, Ghost liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I know all women aren't like this, but I mean really? Would you want to risk limiting to people who have everything in their pockets and perhaps being a jerk husband later on or extend your pool to men with more potential but with patience? Gosh and I just want to date not necessarily say I have wedding ring in my pocket -__-

Money isn't everything. and I know I have women stared at me before so I know I'm more pleasing to the eyes than your average man so why not try to search me out personality wise? I didn't expect you to have a degree or a well paying job (sugar mama, wait I'm a stay at home dad?! Woooo hahaha jk) when I sat by you. I'd say we were on pretty equal footing, she wasn't a bombshell that's for sure.

I'm not the guy to pick up and leave either. If she's gonna objectify me. All I have to say was: she was practice for future encounters with others and perhaps better ones lol. It makes me feel good though to think she wasn't the kind of woman you'd be looking for anyway. And it's very interesting what kind of men she picks up. Which she probably will find her man, but the other day a pretty lady was walking crying from what turns out her boyfriend was beating her up.
    That kind of info is above her beauty-grade
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Forever, Cloudpatrol liked this post

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So if on the Ancient Aliens show on the History channel they combine facts about the age and technologically advanced design of stone monuments on each continent (with digital assessment of what would happen to modern cities if most or all humans disappeared, within a couple hundred thousand years all that would be left is Mt Rushmore)..and add it to the numerous flood myths in different civilizations, which are now scientifically speculated to be the rapid end of the Ice Age...and say it means there were aliens...how is it not equally possible that humans are just incredibly stupid in the norm, with a few brilliant outliers, and we have just heated and begun to the melt the world again.

I mean I was thinking about this one night because everyone in Genesis is vegan. Either God is real, the Bible was written by time travellers, the Bible was dictated to humans by aliens who burnt up Mars, or humans are incredibly stupid and this has all happened at least once before.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma